Last Updated : April 20, 2018
188Bet Sign Up Offer For new Customers- Up To £75 Cash Bonus
188Bet are offering all new customers that join through FREEbets.org.uk a cash bonus of up to £75.
How The Offer Works
- Click on the blue button below.
- You will be taken through to 188Bet where you can sign up and register a deposit method.
- Once you have done this, deposit an amount and place bets to recieve a cash bonus.
- Qualifying bets must be placed within 30 days of joining.
- 10-19 bets: £25 cash, 20-29 bets: £50 cash, 30+ bets: £75 cash.
- Minimum odds of 2.0 and minumim bet of £10.
- The 188bet Cash Bonus will be automatically credited to your account within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
Please Check through the Main terms of this Offer here :
- New UK & IRE residents only and choose GBP or EUR as their preferred currency.
- Min odds per bet 2.0. Min bet £10.
- Qualified Members must wager within the first 30 days of signing up to 188BET and will only be entitled to receive one (1) Free Bet Bonus during the Promotion Period.
- Accumulator & each-way bets qualify for this Promotion and are counted as single bets.
- Subject to verification, the Free Bet Bonus will be credited within 48 hours following the 30 days after the Qualified Member registered their 188BET account.
- Terms apply. Please gamble responsibly.
- 18+ BeGambleAware.org.
The 188bet welcome cash bonus can be used on any sporting market of your choosing, which means the offer is open to all.
How to use your 188bet Free Bet
By this point you will be signed up, you would have made your first deposit and placed bets so will have the cash bonus bet ready to use. To find the various markets available, scroll through the list of sports which runs down the left of the page. Selecting a sport or section will open up events, matches, tournaments, leagues and more connected to that sport.
Click through these links until you have found the event you want to bet on. Note, the most popular events are featured in the middle of the main sports betting page when you first go onto the website. Once you have found your event, look through the markets and odds being offered.
To place a bet you need to click on the odds or the name of the selection inside the betting market. The 188bet software will automatically place that bet into your bet slip at the top right of the page. You can use your bet slip to process your bets using your free bet, you can also see the amount you are likely to win and review your bets here.
The 188bet brand is rapidly developing across the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe. The site has existed since 2006 and is licensed and regulated in the Isle of Man meaning you get more value as a punter. The bookie has been the sponsor of some high profile football teams such as Bolton Wanderers and has betting connections with many other clubs.
Customer support is provided throughout the day and night in different languages and via different methods. The easiest way to get in touch with the site if you have a problem is via e-mail or live chat. You can also use Skype to contact 188bet if you are having telephone or mobile phone problems.
188bet has a wide variety of deposit options available for you to use; All major credit and debit cards, Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, Electron, Dankort, China Debt Card, Baropay, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Entropay, UKash vouchers, MyDebit, Thai card, Wire Transfer, Fast Bank Transfer and Cheque.
Advantages of 188bet
One of the biggest advantages of 188bet is that the site has some of the biggest limits provided in terms of online gambling. The maximum stake that you are allowed to bet through the site is 35,000 Euros, far greater than many bookies are willing to offer.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the Champions League final.
Ladbrokes have enhanced odds for the match between Real Madrid and Liverpool.
888Sport have an offer related to the Champions League final.
BetVictor's version of customised betting is called PriceItUp.
William Hill's odds For England to win the World Cup.
Coral's odds for Harry Kane to be the World Cup top scorer.
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »