Dancing On Ice Free Bets & Bonuses
Following the success of British ice-skaters such as Torvill and Dean, Robin Cousins and John Curry, who all won Winter Olympics Gold Medals, in 2006 ITV introduced ‘Dancing On Ice’ The show was presented by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, long before they started working together on ‘This Morning.’
The series followed the familiar pattern of celebrities being taught a new discipline. Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean were in charge of training the celebrities who were paired up with professional ice-skaters. They would then perform a routine each week which would then be scrutinised by a panel of judges. A public vote would be held with the two lowest scoring celebrities taking part in a skate-off with the judges having the final say on who they wanted to stay for another week.
Manchester City are 1/1 at Bet365 to beat Liverpool in the Premier League on Thursday.
Odds Correct at 22:07 on 01-07-2020 and are subject to change.
As with other series of this nature, the judges became celebrities in their own rights, especially the outspoken Jason Gardiner, who often had to apologize for his comments. Other judges included Robin Cousins who was the head judge, Karen Barber, Nicky Slater, Katarina Witt, Michael Ball, Ruthie Henshall and Emma Bunton.
The series became famous not just for the talented winners but those who proved to be disasters on the ice. Series 4 saw Todd Carty hit the headlines after a series of appalling performances including one in which he skated off the ice and disappeared from view. Series 8 saw lots of publicity about Baywatch star Pamela Anderson appearing but she only lasted one week. More fun came during the series with few being able to forget the performance of ‘Flash’ by Joe Pasquale.
The show ran until 2014 with Christine Bleakley taking over from Holly Willoughby from 2012 to 2014. The final series was an All-Stars special with previous champions competing.
Dancing On Ice 2019 – Latest News
The new series of Dancing on Ice begins in the new year and the line-up is nearly complete. Confirmed for the series are:
- Gemma Collins - The continuation of her attempt to appear on every reality show. The lifts should be interesting.
- Brian McFadden - Former Westlife singer and now a TV presenter
- Didi Conn - Played the character of 'Frenchie' in 'Grease' 41 years ago and is now 67 years old. Has since appeared in classic movies such as 'Shooting Vegetarians' and 'Most Likely to Murder.'
- Saara Aalto - The most googled person in Finland in 2016. Singer who reached an X-Factor final and represented Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest this year finishing 25th.
- Richard Blackwood - Former Eastenders actor.
- Ryan Sidebottom - Long haired England cricketer who retired last year.
- James Jordan - Used to be a professional dancer on Strictly.
- Saira Khan - Former contestant on The Apprentice and appears on Loose Women.
- Jane Danson - Coronation Street actress.
Dancing On Ice 2018
2018 saw the series make its retun with Phillip and Holly back as hosts and this time Torvill and Dean joining the judging panel. The series was filmed in a new purpose-built studio having previously been filmed at Elstree Studios. The professional dancers were responsible for training and choreographing their routines as is the case with ‘Strictly Come Dancing.’ The judges wereTorvill and Dean, Ashley Banjo from Diversity and the acid-tongued Jason Gardiner.
- First Elimination - Candice Brown
- Second Elimination - Stephanie Waring
- Third Elimination - Perri Shakes-Drayton
- Fourth Elimination - Cheryl Baker
- Fifth Elimination - Lemar
- Sixth Elimination - Antony Cotton
- Seventh Elimination - Donna Air
- Eighth Elimination - Alex Beresford
- Ninth Elimination - Kem Cetinay
Jake Wins Title Despite Suffering Injury
Reality TV veteran Jake Quickenden finally won one when clinching the Dancing On Ice title on March 11. Despite suffering a thumb injury, the former X-Factor and I'm a Celebrity contestant came out on top in the three dancer final. First to be eliminated was Max Evans even after outscoring Brooke Vincent and having an average of more than five points than the Coronation Street star who relied on viewers votes to get as far as she did.
Betting on Dancing On Ice
There will be markets available on this show for the overall winner and who will be eliminated next. It’s also highly likely that there will be odds available on the top male and top female. Other possible markets include who will be the bottom two after the public vote.
How to use your Dancing On Ice free bets
If you wish to use your free bets on Dancing On Ice, then this can be done in the same way as when using any sports or media free bets. To begin the process, you will need to first choose the free bet offer that is best suited for your betting style and budget. To do this, you need to look through the offers on our FREEbets.org.uk homepage where you can find the very best promotions that are available online. Then take a more detailed look at the terms and conditions by looking through the specific bookmaker page for your chosen offer.
Ensure that you check the relevant wagering requirements and minimum odds conditions. Once you’ve selected the free bets offer that best suits you the next thing to do is go to the bookmaker (by clicking on relevant banner, or link) and register your details. Once you have signed-up with the company, then you can start betting and releasing your free bet funds.
Placing your Dancing On Ice bets will be an easy task. Make your selection and when placing your bet there will be the option of using your free bet token. Select this option, click confirm and then watch the show and hope your selection will be a winner and don’t forget to vote for them too.
Previous Dancing On Ice Winners
- 2014 - Ray Quinn with dancing partner Maria Flippov
- 2013 - Beth Tweddle with dancing partner Daniel Whiston
- 2012 - Matthew Wolfenden with dancing partner Nina Ulanova
- 2011- Sam Attwater with dancing partner Brianna Delcourt
- 2010 - Hayley Tamaddon with dancing partner Daniel Whiston
- 2009 - Ray Quinn with dancing partner Maria Flippov
- 2008 - Suzanne Shaw with dancing partner Matt Evers
- 2007 - Kyran Bracken with dancing partner Melanie Lamber
- 2006 - Gaynor Faye with dancing partner Daniel Whiston
Daniel Whiston has won the series three times and four of the winners – Faye, Shaw, Tamaddon and Wolfenden have appeared in Emmerdale. Soap opera actors and actresses have performed well with a total of seven wins.