Love Island New Betting Customer Account Offers
It almost seems to be a question of move over Big Brother and say hello to Love Island as the ITV2 series becomes the top reality series shown during the summer. The mixture of beautiful men and women, exotic location, fun and games and of course sexy behaviour has been the talk of the tabloids this summer and there are plenty of betting opportunities with this series.
West Ham are 3/1 at Bet365 to draw with Arsenal in the Premier League tonight.
Odds Correct at 12:12 on 09-12-2019 and are subject to change.
Tell more about Love Island
A group of contestants, good looking ones at that, are thrown together in a luxury villa in Mallorca where they and the show's producers hope they find love and even if they don't at least have a few sexy moments to keep the ratings up. This year saw the introduction of a second villa to give even more chance of eventful moments.
In order for the contestants (known as islanders) to survive, they must 'couple up' with the most popular couple at the end of the series winning a £50,000 prize fund to share. During the course of the show, new islanders will join and there will be opportunties in which the contestants can 're-couple', essentially dumping their existing partner for somebody else.There can even be cases of people being dumped and then reconciling and then being re-dumped, sometimes life on a reality show can be very tough.
Some couples seem genuninely attracted to each other and claim to develop feelings whilst others simply couple up as friends in order to survive and hope to remain in with a chance of winning the cash. Over the course of the programme, the public vote for their favourite couple and it's via this method that the winning couple are selected.
The programme started back in the mid noughties as a celebrity version, in which a host of admittedly 'C' list celebs spent a number of weeks together in a villa in Fiji in the hope of finding love. However after two series, the show was scrapped due as it struggled to compete with Big Brother which was at that time in it's pomp. That's certainly not the case these days and it's Big Brother that is trailing behind them in the ratings now.
Caroline Flack is back as presenter of the main show and it's believed the show will run for eight weeks so the ideal programme for those not that interested in what's happening in Russia once the World Cup begins.
Love Island 2019
After the success of last year, Love Island returns for its fifth series on Monday 3June
The first 10 contestants have been announced and look a very mixed group indeed. Here's who has been confirmed so far.
- Michael Griffiths – 27-year-old Liverpool firefighter and self-confessed “local hero.” In his view, he’s also open, energetic, is easy to get along with and straight-talking. His view is that “people don’t always like the truth,” cue argument.
- Amber Gill – 21-year-old Geordie who may well end up on another famous reality tv show. She’s a beauty therapist and says she’s funny but also hot-headed. Cue more arguments.
- Anton Danyluk – Owns a gym and if you want to go out with him, you have to be a gym-goer. Says he’s a bit selfish and can be moody, that’s another argument on the way then.
- Amy Hart – Works as an air hostess and has the target of finding someone to travel the world with, apart from a pilot or another trolly dolly. 26-years-of-age and comes from Worthing. No stranger to the press as she’s been seen out with Liam Payne from 1D.
- Callum Macleod – 28-year-old aircraft engineer so Amy better not upset him. Wants to meet “the one” but doesn’t want to be “left on the shelf.” Just to remind you, he’s 28.
- Yewande Biala- Works as a scientist and claims that there are lots of “intelligent people” on this kind of show. Aged 23 and says she talks too much.
- Joe Garratt – 22-year-old owner of a catering company. Always “having jokes” and reckons he’s the “perfect islander.” Only time will tell.
- Anna Vakli – Another of the intelligent people on the show as she has a masters degree and works as a pharmacist. Knows how to get lots of followers on social media, just go on holiday with two Iranian football players.
- Tommy Fury – 20-year-old brother of Tyson Fury. He says he’s “a bit too confident” (who does that remind you of?). The Mancunian says he’s a “bit lazy” and “talkative,” who’d guess that from a Fury family member?
- Lucie Donlan – Surfer girl with plenty of photographs on Instagram that we’ll be seeing in the papers. The 21-year-old says she’s never had a relationship last longer than six months as she gets “bored.”
- Sherif Lanre – rugby player and chef who reckons he can make anyone be “a bit more upbeat.” 20-years-old and claims he is “pretty outrageous,” which is never that far from irritating.
- Curtis Pritchard – Like Tommy, he has a famous brother but a ballroom dancer on Strictly not a boxer. Doesn’t like using phones or social media apparently and the 23-year-old says he has led a “sheltered life,” that is about to change.
Using your free bet on Love Island
The main market around the programme revolves around who will be crowned the winning couple. In the duration of the show when there are eliminations, they will regularly come down to two or more couples with the fewest votes. By observing those who survive the elimination on that said occassion, punters can get a feel for who is generally picking up fewer votes. These are likely to be the outsiders in the winners market whilst those that sail few regularly trouble free will be amongst the favourites. The favourites with the bookies' obviously simply correlate with whoever is popular amongst the viewers so it's not exactly hard to work out who's in the running.
You can also get odds on:
- Next couple to be eliminated
- Top boy
- Top girl
Paddy Power as always are innovative on what they have on offer and the Irish bookmaker's Love Island specials include 'First couple to have a baby together'.
Using a free bet on the winning couple however is by far the most popular option and here at FREEbets.org.uk, you can get your hands on a wide variety of sign-up offers. Simply follow one of the banners or bookie logos found on this page to head over to the bookmaker of your choice's website. From there you will have to fill in your registration details and meet any requirements, before getting your hands on your Love Island free bet.
Previous Love Island Winners
In it's previous guise as a show featuring celebrities, Love Island was first won in 2005 by Jayne Middlemiss and Fran Cosgrove. That series was notably for the appearances of the likes of Abi Titmuss and former Manchester United footballer Lee Sharpe. The year after also saw a distinct football theme with the winning couple made up of Bianca Gascoigne and Callum Best.
Fast forward to 2015 and the first new-look series was won by Jess and Max. She had been in from the start but 22-year-old Max from Huddersfield joined with little over a week remaining. His late entrance did absolutely no harm for his chances as he scooped half of the £50,000 prize. Their romance did not last however as they split up just six weeks after leaving the villa.
In 2016, the show was won by Nathan Massey and Cara De La Hoyde. The pair coupled on day one and went from strength to strength in the villa and lived up to their status as long-term favourites to claim victory.
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- Premier League 2010s Team of the Decade
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- UK Championship Snooker Betting Preview
- Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz Betting Preview
- New Zealand vs England First Test Match
This Bet365 offer gives you the option of taking an enhanced price on the full time result of a game for selected matches only applies to games being played in the English competitions, Champions League and Europa League.
New Paddy Power customers can receive their stake back in cash up to a maximum of £20 if their first qualifying bet on the sportsbook is a loser.
New Paddy Power customers can place an initial qualifying bet on the sportsbook and will receive a refund in cash (up to a maximum of £20) if it is a loser.
New 888sport customers can receive a total of £40 on free bets if registering a new account and placing a qualifying bet of £10 on a sports market.
Register a new account using the promo code 'Racing' and after placing a qualifying bet of £10, you will receive £40 in free bets.
New 888sport customers can receive enhanced odds on the Champions League match being played on Tuesday between Ajax and Valencia..
New customers can receive a refund of up to £20 in cash on their first Paddy Power Fantasy entry.
New BetVictor customers wagering £5 receive three £10 free bets - one for any horse race, one for their Lengthen the Odds market and another for any virtual racing market.
New Paddy Power customers can receive up to £20 in cash back if their first NFL bet is a loser.
New Paddy Power customers can receive a range of free bets and power up tokens after their first bet.
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »