Last Updated : January 12, 2020
LV BET Sign-Up Offer - £5 Welcome Bet Sign-Up Offer for New Customers in 2020
There's a warm welcome at LV BET as they are one of online gambling's rising stars, having only launched in June 2015, but rapidly earning an enviable reputation as a 'go to' destination for both sports punters and casino gamers wanting choice, value, and impeccable service. They have entered the UK market with a great offer for the sports punter:
How To Claim Your £5 LV BET Welcome Offer
- Simply click on the Blue link or banner below.
- Create and validate your new account.
- Then send an email, with “£5 Welcome Bet” in the subject line, to BONUS@LVBET.COM.
- The LVBET team will credit your bonus within 48 hours!
Of course, as with any offer, it comes with its fair share of Terms and Conditions, but like everything at LV BET, they are presented clearly and everything seems reasonable and fair.
Full Ts & Cs are available on the LV BET site, but the main points to note are:
- This promotion is only valid for new sportsbook customers who registered using a special promotional link or banner.
- This Sportsbook Welcome Bet offer is valid from 0.06.2018 00:01 CEST until 31.12.2020 23:59 CEST. However, LV BET reserves the right to terminate this Sportsbook Welcome Bet offer at an earlier date should it deem it necessary to do so, at its discretion and without the need to provide any advanced notice.
- The £5 Sportsbook Welcome Bet will be credited as Bonus Funds.
- This offer is only available to customers from United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Iceland, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
- The following mentioned currency in £ is equivalent to the currency of the account.
- Wagering requirements for the Sportsbook Welcome Bet bonus: 10x wager of the bonus amount in single bets with final odds of minimum 1.75 (3/4).
- Customers will have 30 days to turn over the bonus otherwise their bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Customers can earn and withdraw a maximum of £50 with this bonus. In case winnings exceed this limit, the amount will be reduced to £50 accordingly and only €50 will be paid out.
- Winnings from the Sportsbook Welcome Bet bet can only be paid out to a bank account. When a customer submits their first request for withdrawal, LV BET will require them to provide proof of identity, a bank statement and proof of address.
- Bets placed on different selections within same market or bets placed on equivalent markets (eg. Double Chance and (Asian) Handicap bets +1/-1) are not eligible for this offer. If such bets are placed, LV BET reserves the right to close relevant accounts and confiscate existing funds.
- Bonus can only be claimed once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, IP address or shared computer environment. Using VPN is prohibited.
- LV BET reserves the right to disqualify any customer from this promotion if evidence of abuse or fraud is found. In the event of any dispute, LV BET management’s decision will be considered final.
- General Terms & Conditions of LV BET apply.
18+, See the full LV BET First Deposit Sports Bonus Terms and Conditions that Apply on their website. Please Gamble responsiibly.
The LV BET Sports Welcome Offer is not making any claim to be the biggest out there, but it is a nice, solid way of getting some extra value from your first deposit. The wagering requirements are reasonable, and as long as you remember to select the appropriate options, as described above, you should find it all smooth sailing.
Up to £50 First Deposit LVbet welcome Offer Bonus
When you make your first deposit with the site, there's a bonus of up to £50 available. This is calculated as a 50% bonus of deposits with a minimum deposit of £10 required.
How to Claim your LVBet Welcome Offer
- Must be 18+
- Make an initial deposit of at least £10 into your account
- The deposit will not qualify you for the bonus if you use Neteller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap.
- When making your deposit you must use the promo code 'WELCOME OFFER'
- A 50% bonus will be received up to a maximum of £50.
- This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The bonus offer is for UK residents only
- The bonus must be wagered 15x in 21 days
- Only combi bets which include at least 2 selections using minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) each with the final odd of at least 1.80 (4/5) count towards the turnover of the wagering requirement.
- The offer can only be claimed once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, IP address or shared computer environment.
- The bonus amount can only be used on the sportsbook
- Virtual bets do not count towards fulfilling the wagering requirement.
LV BET Sign Major Sponsorship Deal
May 2019 is an important time for LV Bet as they have just announced a new sponsorship deal. From May 11, they will be sponsoring the National League, beginning with the Promotion play-off final between Salford City and AFC Fylde. The National League is the first tier below the English Football League. This sponsorship continues into the 2019/20 season.
LV BET Promotions
With so many sportsbooks around, we are unlikely to find a genuinely new, ground breaking sports betting promotion anywhere, but it is nice to see that the LV BET team have obviously put some real effort into making their product exciting and dynamic. They are constantly running different promotions and offers, giving you opportunities to get even more value from your sports betting. For a clear, concise overview of all of the available offers, simply click on the 'Promotions' tab.
If you place an accumulator that has at least four selections and just one lets you down, you'll receive a bonus of up the value of £30. The minimum bet to qualify is £5 and the combined odds of the bet must be at least 3.0 (2/1). Your bet must be placed between Tuesday and Sunday and only one LVBet bonus is allowed per week. Your bonus is subject to a 3x wagering requirement, to fulfil this you must make bets that have minimum odds of 1.75 (3/4).
The Superduper Bet
Each day the site offers a unique single bet-slip and if you place this then you can receive enhanced odds of between 5% and 20% in comparison to the regular odds, depending on the market.
A Spicy Week Starter
The website are offering its customers a £10 - £20 free bet on Tuesday, if you lose a minimum of £50 - £100 on Monday. Wagering requirements for the Complimentary bet: six (6) times turnover of the complimentary bet amount in combi bets with at least 2 selections each odd of at least 1.25 (1/4) and final odd of at least 1.8 (4/5).
Up to £250 Acca Boost
As well as the Safe Bet acca offer, there's also the chance to receive boosts to successful accas and this can be as high as £250. An all successful four-fold receives a bonus of 5%. The bonus percentage increases in relation to the number of teams in your acca. The bonus received is subject to a 3x wagering requirement placed on selections with minimum odds of 1.75 (3/4).
LV Points Rewards
A nice touch with LV BET is their exclusive LV Points reward system. The beauty is in the simplicity of it. There is no need to sign-up or jump through hoops, you just earn points when you bet with real money, and then those points can be exchanged for money.
Each £5 you bet will earn you 1 point, and every 100 points equals £1. Okay, so it is not going to make you rich, but if you are betting anyway, then you will be surprised how quickly the points can add up. Your LV Point balance is visible at the top right of the screen, whenever you are logged in, and exchanging your points for cash is as simple as hitting the 'Change' button.
The LV Points reward scheme is covered by the following Terms and Conditions:
- Sportsbook players can earn LV Points when betting with real money.
- Points are generated according to players’ bets. Every £5 generates 1 LV Point.
- Every 100 LV Points convert into €1 (or currency equivalent).
- In the case of a refund and cancellation of a bet, the LV Points earned for such bet are automatically deducted from player’s LV Points balance.
- A minimum of 200 LV Points is required to convert points into money.
- Funds exchanged from LV Points have no wager requirement.
- Assembled points never expire.
- LV BET reserves the right to alter or discontinue promotion at the company’s sole discretion.
Markets at LV BET: Variety and Choice
So, we have seen that LV BET has a reasonable Sports Welcome Bonus, interesting promotions, and a nice rewards point scheme. But, given that there are so many sportsbooks out there, what makes LV BET stand out as a great choice?
Firstly, consider the sheer choice of sports available. Sure, every sportsbook offers the major football leagues, basketball, and tennis tournaments. But, LV BET gives customers the choice of all the usual plus the more offbeat. For example, when we visited, there were no fewer than 815 football events, 112 basketball events, and 87 tennis events, but you could also make some really interesting bets on niche sports like table tennis, MMA, badminton, and basically everything in-between. There was also a cool smattering of eGaming like League of Legends and Starcraft 2, plus TV shows, entertainment, and political events – so there really is something for everyone, from professional gamblers to casual punters taking a break from the casino.
Pre-Game, Live, and Virtual Betting with LVBet
Unlike many of the big legacy bookmakers, who have huge market share, but are burdened with older, cumbersome websites, the contemporary feel of LV BET is reflected in both their clean layout and design, and the beautifully intuitive way their products work. Of course, the lion's share of betting is still traditional pre-game, but LV BET also offers extensive Live in-play events, and slick Virtual Betting.
The Virtual Betting offered by LV BET gives you the chance to bet on horses, greyhounds, speedway, cycling, and trotting, and features truly incredible hyper realistic graphics. The main advantage of Virtual Betting, is that you never have to wait more than a few minutes for a 'live' race. Of course, the results are genuinely based on chance, and the physics are incredibly realistic. The idea that Virtual Sports betting will ever usurp the popularity of real sports betting is far-fetched, but there are definitely some exciting possibilities as we go forward, and if you are of the generation who grew up with video games flowing through their blood, you will probably love it, so kudos to LV BET for embracing it early.
Friendly User Experience after using the LVBET sign-up offer
Perhaps the greatest appeal of LV BET will be to younger customers, like twenty and thirty-somethings, who will appreciate the clean, contemporary design, the hassle free navigation and betting slips, and the way that the site has obviously been designed from the outset with mobile devices in mind.
Again, some of the big, cumbersome legacy bookmakers could learn a thing or two from LV BET with regards to this. Whilst the LV BET casino is available in English, German, Swedish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, and Montenegrin, the LV BET sportsbook is currently only available in English, German, Polish, and Turkish, but we would hazard a guess that the list of available languages will grow over time.
LV BET also make things easy when it comes to financials. You can deposit with Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Skrill 1 Tap, Neteller, Paymenticon, Yandex, Moneta, PaySafeCard, SoFort, GiroPay, Trustly, EuTeller, Trustpay, iDeal, Zimpler, or bank transfer. With a minimum deposit of just £10 on the LVBet welcome offer, and a reputation for fast withdrawals (instant for e-wallets, though exact times will depend on the method used), you are unlikely to get frustrated at LV BET.
Finally, when you bet at LV BET, you can relax safe in the knowledge that they are licensed within the EU, in both Malta and the UK, employ banking industry level SSL end-to-end encryption technology to keep your personal data safe, and have a dedicated customer service team on standby. In fact, should you need it, you can get help in English, German, or Polish, from 08:00 – 23:00 (CET) every day, via live chat, phone, or email.
LV BET is definitely one of the new breed of all-in-one gambling venues; combining a fully featured sportsbook with a brilliant casino. The site is stylish, fast, easy to navigate, and is a long way from some of the stuffy, daunting looking old bookmakers sites that still languish online. Whilst we are sure that some traditionalists will find elements of the design off-putting, for the vast majority of people, looking for a hassle-free experience, with great, up-to-the-minute options, and genuinely interesting promotions and offers, LV BET is the perfect choice.
- Week in Sport Betting Preview 20 January
- Week in Sport Betting Preview 13 January
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- Week in Sport Betting Preview:
- South Africa vs England 1st Test 26th - 30th December
- Irish Horse Racing Boxing Day Preview
- King George VI Chase Boxing Day Preview
New 888sport customers betting £10 at minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2) on UFC can receive a total of £40 in free bets valid for seven days.
This Bet365 offer gives you the option of taking an enhanced price on the full time result of a game for selected matches only applies to games being played in the English competitions, Champions League and Europa League.
New 888sport customers can use the promo code 'RACE888' when making first deposit and when betting £10 on the first race, get a £5 free bet for the remaining races.
Fully verified 888sport customers in the UK can win a max £8k if correctly pedicting eight football results
New 888sport customers can receive a total of £40 on free bets if registering a new account and placing a qualifying bet of £10 on a sports market.
Register a new account using the promo code 'Racing' and after placing a qualifying bet of £10, you will receive £40 in free bets.
New Paddy Power customers can place an initial qualifying bet on the sportsbook and will receive a refund in cash (up to a maximum of £20) if it is a loser.
New Paddy Power customers can receive their stake back in cash up to a maximum of £20 if their first qualifying bet on the sportsbook is a loser.
New 888sport customers can receive enhanced odds on Thursday's Premier League clash between Wolves and Liverpool.
This offer sees new Paddy Power customers receive up to £20 back in cash if their first bet is a loser.
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »