Last Updated : January 4, 2018
Sun Bets Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Sun Bets are the latest bookmaker to enter the UK sports betting market, and their sportsbook has a £30 free bet offer for new customers who register today.
How Does The Sun Bets New Customer Offer Work?
Claiming your £10 Free Bet when signing up with Sun Bets is a very straight forward process.
- Click here to open Sun Bets and claim your free bet.
- Register for a new account.
- The Promo code for this free bet is G30.
- Place a first bet of at least £10.
You will then be credited with your £30 free bet within 48 hours!
The Sun Bets Free Bet Explained
The Sun Bets free bet of £30 is given when users register an account online using promo code G30. New members must then wager £10 on a sporting event with minimum odds of 1.5. Providing the stake is at least £10, and the event that is chosen for the bet is at least odds of 1/2 or higher, the £30 will be automatically credited once these conditions are met.
Using Your Sun Bets Bonus
With Sun Bets built in co-operation with Tabcorp - Australia's largest bookmaker - you can imagine their website is very simple to use.
- All of the usual sports are found on their site down the left hand column where they are clearly listed alphabetically.
- The main home page comprises of the day's current events with the outright winner odds of the event clearly listed as well as the in-play options.
- Like many of the big name bookmakers, by choosing your selection it will be added to the bet slip located on the right column of your page.
- For regular users of online bookmakers, the layout is one you are sure to be very familiar with and it is just as simple to use for those new to the industry.
It is worth noting however that your qualifying bet for the £30 Free Bet must be placed on a sports market in order to be eligible for the promotion and not on the casino section of the website.
As well as their £30 Free bet promotion, Sun Bets offer a wide variety of promotions. Down the right hand column of the homepage they are clearly listed in all their glory for users of the site. These are regularly updated to include promotions relevant to the latest sporting events .
- In addition to the welcome bonus for their sportsbook is their Casino Welcome Bundle. This includes a host of fantastic options such as a 100% deposit bonus, 25 free spins and £5 on live casino. This means that even if their wide and extensive sportsbook fails to appease you, there is something for everyone over on Sun Bets!
- The Sun Boosts section is the one stop destination to find all of the price boosts on Sun Bets. So from football to the X-Factor to tennis, Sun Bets offer enhanced prices on almost anything and luckily for your punters, they are all clearly located in one easy to find place!
- As you can imagine, football figures pretty highly on Sun Bets and that is also evident in their promotions. They have a dedicated football specials section to go with their price boosts.
About Sun Bets
Sun Bets launched in August 2016 in a venture by the Sun Newspaper and Australian bookmaker Tabcorp. The Sun's position as the most read newspaper in the UK ensures that Sun Bets will benefit from strong branding and a pre-existing customer base.
Having already made a significant impact in the online bingo market, the Sun will now look to achieve a similar success in the online betting industry. Part of their success in the bingo world was down to their strong TV and print media campaigns and you can rest assured that they will produce similar for their latest pursuit.
Boylesports have daily offers related to horse racing.
888Sport are offering a free bet related to Champions League matches this week.
William Hill have enhanced odds for the Champions League match between Sevilla and Manchester United.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the Champions League match between Sevilla and Manchester United.
Boylesports have offers related to the Qatar Masters and Honda Classic.
888Sport are offering a free bet related to the Premier League match between Man Utd and Chelsea.
More videos »
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »