WWE Free bets and Bookie Sign-Up Offers
WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainmen though Elias will tell you it means 'Walk With Elias' and is run by Vince McMahon Jr. The company has a history going back to the 1950s when run by McMahons' father, Vince McMahon Snr. Over the years the company has had several names including the World Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF) and the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). Problems with the World Wildlife Fund led to the company adapting its current title.
Anthony Joshua is 11/8 at Bet365 to beat Andy Ruiz Jr. by TKO tonight.
Odds Correct at 00:12 on 07-12-2019 and are subject to change.
Latest WWE News
It's Raw v Smackdown v NXT at the Survivor Series
The Survivor Series takes place on November 24 and will feature a number of matches featuring those on the Raw, Smackdown and NXT rosters. The card also sees Brock Lesnar defend his WWE Title against Rey Mysterio and Daniel Bryan challenge The Fiend for the Universal Tille. The current card is:
- WWE Title - Brock Lesnar puts his title on the line against Rey Mysterio in a No Holds Barred match.
- Universal Title - Daniel Bryan challenges The Fiend Bray Wyatt for the title
- Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch v Smackdown Women's Champion Bayley v NXT Women's Champion Shayna Brazzler
- Raw Tag Team Champions, The Viking Raiders v Smackdown Tag Champions, The New Day v NXT Tag Team Champions, The Undisputed Era.
- Women's Surivivor Series Match - Team Raw (Charlotte Flair, Natalya, Asuka, Kairi Sane and Sarah Logan) v Team Smackdown (Sasha Banks, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans and Nikki Cross v Team NXT
- Men's Survivor Series Match - Team Raw (Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton and Ricochet) v Team Smackdown (Roman Reigns, Ali, Braun Strowman, King Corbin and Shorty G) v Team NXT.
- Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura v US Champion AJ Styles v NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong.
- NXT Champion Adam Cole defends his title against the winner of a match between Pete Dunne, Killian Dain and Damian Priest that takes place the night before at NXT Takeover: War Games.
Wins for Fury and The Fiend at Crown Jewel
The latest WWE show in Saudi Arabia took place on October 31. The show saw the Universal title change hands as The Fiend (Bray Wyatt) beat Seth Rollins to become champion. The only other title changes on the card were for the increasingly ridiculous 24/7 title with Samir Singh losing the belt to R-Truth but regaining it later in the show. Brock Lesnar retained the WWE title with an easy win over Cain Valesquez.
Tyson Fury made his in-ring WWE debut with a win over Braun Strowman. If only his 'punching power' was as good in the boxing ring. It was an ok debut but hardly worth the millions he's alleged to have received for the short bout. More important was the match between Natalya and Lacey Evans. This was the first women's match held in Saudi Arabia with both women wearing costumes that didn't reveal any flesh.
- WWE Universal Title: 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt pinned Seth Rollins to win the title.
- WWE Title: Brock Lesnar beat the debuting Cain Velasquez by submission and then attacked Rey Mysterio after the match
- The OC won a World Cup tag turmoil match.
- US Title: AJ Styles is still champion after pinning Humberto Carrillo
- Team Hogan beat Team Flair
- Natalya beat Lacey Evans
- Tyson Fury beat Braun Strowman by count out..
What WWE events can I bet on?
Most bookmakers offer odds on the PPV events held each month. Sometimes it's just the main matches on the card but for major events like WrestleMania odds can be offered on all matches.
- Results of individual matches held at the monthly PPV events
- Who Will win the Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy Battle Royal
- Most eliminations in Royal Rumble and Battle Royal matches
- How a match wlll end
- Who will be the champion at the end of the year
- Who the champions will be at the end of WrestleMania
- Who will be on the front cover of their next computer game.
Upcoming PPVs to use a free bet on:
- November 23 - WWE NXT Takeover - War Games - featuring two War Games matches (male and female).
- November 24 - Survivor Series
- December 15 - Tables, Ladders and Chairs
WWE TV Shows
Now WWE hold shows all over the world with Monday Night Raw being a live three hour show every Monday and now Smackdown is televised live every week of the year. With Smackdown going live there's been a brand split in the company. Raw is now run by Stephanie McMahon with Kurt Angle as General Manager. In charge of Smackdown is Shane McMahon with Paige as his General Manager.
Smackdown is currently shown live on Friday evenings after WWE signed a deal with Fox.
WWE reintroduced their cruiserweight division with plenty of high flying action. They now have their own weekly TV show called 205 Live, the '205' being the weight in lbs that the cruiserweight division has. Current champion is Cedric Alexander.
2018 saw WWE introduce NXT:UK which is based in the UK using mainly British wrestlers. It's shown weekly on the WWE Network. The network also offers access to exclusive programs and a massive library of past events.
British and Irish WWE Wrestlers
- Sheamus - The Celtic Warrior is easily one of the most decorated performers in the industry today. He has won the Royal Rumble, the King of the Ring and the Money in the Bank match, and only Hall of Famer Edge can match that feat. He is a four-time world champion and has recently had a tag team title run with Cesaro under the name 'The Bar' before losing the belts to Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins at Summerslam and lost the rematch at 'No Mercy'. Lost the belts at WrestleMania and moved to Smackdown. The Bar recently lost in the Smackdown number one contenders tournament and didn't take part in a match at Summerslam. They regained the titles on the October 16th edition of Smackdown beating The New Day after interference by The Big Show. They lost the titles to The Miz and Shane McMahon at the 2019 Royal Rumble. Sheamus is out injured at present and this has led to The Bar being split up.
- Becky Lynch - The Irish Lass Kicker was SmackDown Live's first ever woman's champion and at the recent Hell in a Cell PPV regained that title beating Charlotte Flair. Lynch turned heel on her best friend after losing a recent title match at Summerslam and pinned Flair to again beome champion. She retained her title at Evoluton beating Charlotte in a Last Woman Standing match and was set to take on Ronda Rousey at the Survivor Series before being injured on the November 12 edition of Raw during a Smackdown invasion. Lynch lost her title to Asuka at TLC and lost her rematch at the Royal Rumble. Later on the show, Lynch won the Women's Royal Rumble and headlined WrestleMania where she became both Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion. She lost her Smackdown title to Charlotte Flair at the Money in the Bank PPV.
- Finn Balor - The Demon was a huge deal before he ever made his way to a WWE ring. After making his name in Ireland and then Great Britain he had great sucess in Japan as a member of the Bullet Club - probably the biggest stable since the NWO back in the 1990s - he came to NXT and was one of the most successful champions in the developmental brand's short history. He then moved up to the main roster and was the first-ever WWE Universal champion at SummerSlam 2016, but he had to relinquish the title the next night after suffering a shoulder injury. After a win on Monday January 14, he clinched a shot at Brock Lesnar's Universal title at the Royal Rumble. He lost the match but won the Intercontinental title at the Elimination Chamber PPV. He lost the title in March but as The Demon King, regained the title at WrestleMania 35. He now wrestles in NXT and has turned heel.
- Noam Darr - The Scottish cruiserweight (born in Israel) made his debut on Raw television when they visited Scotland at the tail end of 2016 to a big pop from his home fans. He has become a regular on the WWE show '205 Live' which is dedicated to cruiserweights. He managed to get Alicia Fox as his girlfriend before turning on her. He has just returned from injury and became number one challenger to the UK title but was unable to defeat Pete Dunne.
- Gentleman Jack Gallagher - Gentleman Jack Gallacher is more of a comedy character above anything else, but in his current feud with The Brian Kendrick he's been showing a more agressive side to his character. We previously speculated that it wouldn't be too long before he turned heel and that's just what he did in Setpember and now teams with his former enemy The Brian Kendrick. A film about his career has been released.
- Paige - The anti-Diva, who has since started appearing on the Total Divas reality TV show, made a blistering impact in the early stages of her main roster career, but a string of controversies has seen her stock dramatically fall over the past year or so. In her debut match on the main roster, she won the Divas Championship from AJ Lee, becoming the youngest champion in the title's history at the age of 21. Injuries and supsension kept he out of the ring for a year. A film about her life and that of the Knight family is being released in 2019. She did recently make her comeback leading the Absolution faction but has suffered another injury and this has forced her to retire from in-ring competition. She has been managing the Kabuki Warriors tag team but they turned on her after winning the tag titles.
- Drew McIntyre - This Scottish wrestler has already had one run in WWE winning the Intercontinental and tag team titles. He made his return tot NXT earlier this year and won the NXT title from Bobby Roode in August. He's since dropped the title and the day after WrestleMania 34 debuted on Raw teaming up with Dolph Ziggler and became Raw tag champions but dropped the belt to Rollins and Ambrose on October 22. McIntyre split from Dolph Ziggler on the December 3 edition of Raw. He lost to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 35 and has since been transferred to Smackdown.
- Drake Maverick - The British wrestler first made his name as Rockstar Spud and won TNA's British Bootcamp show. He left that company in 2018 and has now debuted in WWE. He's now called Drake Maverick and is the General Manager of 205 Live. September 2018 saw him become the manager of the Raw tag team The Authors of Pain who won the tag titles on the November 5 edition of Raw. He had a rather unfortunate moment at the Survivor Series, wetting himself while being attacked by the Big Show. His team won the Raw tag titles last month but lost them to Bobby Roode and Chad Gable on December 10 but ther opponents have recently regained those titles. Maverick won his first WWE title when beating R-Truth (while dressed as Carmella) for the WWE 24/7 title but lost it days later when pinned by R-Truth just after hed got married. He regained the title on the July 1 edition of Raw but has again won and lost it since then. He is yet to consummate his marriage!
- Nikki Cross - Cross has made her debut on the Raw brand earlier this year after spending time in NXT as part of SAnitY. Currently allgined with Alexa Bliss and on August 5 they won the Women's tag team titles. They lost the titles to the Kabuki Warriors and Cross is now number one challenger for Bayley's Smackdown Women's title.
The General Manager of NXT is William Regal who has been in the company for the past 16 years. 2016 saw the company hold a tournament to crown a UK Champion with Tyler Bate becoming champion. He's since lost the belt to Pete Dunne who made his debut on RAW on November 6 winning a non-title match against Cruiserweight champion Enzo Amore.
Current WWE Champions
Universal Title: : 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt (won from Seth Rollins).
Raw Tag Team Champions: The Viking Raiders (won from Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode)
WWE US Champion : AJ Styles (won from Ricochet)
Raw Women's Champion : Becky Lynch (won from Ronda Rousey).
Men's Royal Rumble Winner : Seth Rollins
Money in the Bank holder : Brock Lesnar (cashed in at Extreme Rules).
King of the Ring: Baron Corbin (beat Chad Gable in the final)
WWE Champion : Brock Lesnar (won from Kofi Kingston).
WWE Intercontinental Champion : Shinsuke Nakamura (won from F inn Balor).
Smackdown Tag Team Champions : The New Day (won from The Revival).
Smackdown Women's Champion : Bayley (won from Charlotte Flair).
Women's Money in the Bank holder : Bayley (cashed in on same night to win title).
Women's Tag Team Champions : The Kabuki Warrors (won from Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss).
Women's Royal Rumble Winner : Becky Lynch
24/7 Title : R-Truth (won from Micahel Giaccio).
UK Champion : Walter (won from Pete Dunne)
Women's Champion : Kay Lee Ray (won from Toni Storm)
Tag Champions : Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster (won from James Drake and Zack Gibson)
NXT Champion: Adam Cole (won from Johnny Gargano).
NXT Women's Champion: Shanya Brazzler (won from Kairi Sane).
NXT Tag Team Champions: The Undisputed Era (won from the Street Profits).
NXT North American Champion: Roderick Strong (won from The Velveteen Dream)
Cruiserweight Title : Lio Rush (won from Drew Gulak).
The company has been running shows at the world famous Madison Square Gardens for decades but has not always been running shows all over the States as they do now. At one time professional wrestling in the USA was run by the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) and comprised of a number of wrestling companies in each area of the states. These were known as territories and it was agreed that they wouldn't run shows in other companies areas.
When Vince McMahon Jr took over he changed all that and began running shows around the country. He took many of the top wrestlers from other companies driving them out of business. In the 1980s the company began holding PPV events such as WrestleMania, Summerslam and the Survivor Series, events that continue to this very day.
A whole host of celebrities have been part of WWE in the past. That even includes President Trump who at one time 'owned' Raw, staged WrestleMania at his hotel and was even part of a Hair v Hair match against Mr McMahon at WrestleMania.;
There have been rivals to McMahon's empire and at one time in the 1990s World Championship Wrestling (WCW) was getting more viewers as both had major shows on Monday evenings. WCW faded and were eventually purchased by WWE.
- Premier League 2010s Team of the Decade
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- UK Championship Snooker Betting Preview
- Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz Betting Preview
- New Zealand vs England First Test Match
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
This Bet365 offer gives you the option of taking an enhanced price on the full time result of a game for selected matches only applies to games being played in the English competitions, Champions League and Europa League.
New Paddy Power customers can receive their stake back in cash up to a maximum of £20 if their first qualifying bet on the sportsbook is a loser.
New Paddy Power customers can place an initial qualifying bet on the sportsbook and will receive a refund in cash (up to a maximum of £20) if it is a loser.
Register a new account using the promo code 'Racing' and after placing a qualifying bet of £10, you will receive £40 in free bets.
New 888sport customers can receive a total of £40 on free bets if registering a new account and placing a qualifying bet of £10 on a sports market.
New Paddy Power customers betting £10 on the West Ham v Arsenal game on Monday can receive £5 free bets for use on all of Tuesday's Champions League matches.
New Paddy Power customers who then place a losing bet on the world heavyweight title bout between Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr will receive their stake back in cash up to a max £20.
New 888sport customers can receive enhanced odds on the world heavyweight title rematch between Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr.
New 888sport customers can receive enhanced odds on the Premier League game Manchester derby clash between City and United being played on Saturday.
Paddy Power customers placing bets on the Manchester City v Manchester United Premier League game will receive their money back in CASH (max £20) if City win the match.
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »