WWE Free bets and Bookie Sign-Up Offers
WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainmen though Elias will tell you it means 'Walk With Elias' and is run by Vince McMahon Jr. The company has a history going back to the 1950s when run by McMahons' father, Vince McMahon Snr. Over the years the company has had several names including the World Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF) and the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). Problems with the World Wildlife Fund led to the company adapting its current title.
Isloch Minsk are 8/11 at Bet365 to beat FC Slutsk in the Belarus Premier League.
Odds Correct at 22:04 on 04-04-2020 and are subject to change.
Latest WWE News
Goldberg Beats The Fiend to Become Universal Champion
A new Universal Champion was crowned on Thursday February 27. WWE held their 'Super Showdown' event in Saudi Arabia and former champion Goldberg pinned The Fiend Bray Wyatt to win the Universal title. The Saudi Arabian show also saw new Smackdown Tag Team Champions crowned as The Miz and John Morrison took the titles from The New Day.
In other results from the show, Bayley successfully defended her Smackdown Women's title against Naomi and the team of Seth Rollins and Murphy retained the Raw Tag Team belts beating The Street Profits. It took Brock Lesnar just a minute and a half to defeat Ricochet and retain his WWE Title. Two men's title matches lasting four and a half minutes, not the greatest of shows.
The first ever gauntlet match for the Tuwaiq Trophy looked to have been won by AJ Styles but then The Undertaker returned and pinned Style to win the trophy. Roman Reigns beat King Corbin in a steel cage match, hopefully that's the end of a feud that seems to have gone on forever.
WrestleMania 36 Update
WWE's top show of the year takes place on April 5 in Tampa. There are several matches confirmed for the show with Scottish wrestler Drew McIntyre challenging Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title. The confirmed card so far is:
WWE Title - Brock Lesnar defends his belt against Royal Rumble winner Drew McIntyre.
WWE Universal Title - Roman Reigns will challenge Goldberg for the belt.
WWE Raw Women's Title - Becky Lynch defends against Shanya Baszler
WWE NXT Women's Title - Rhea Ripley puts her belt on the line against Women's Royal Rumble winner Charlotte Flair
John Cena v The Fiend Bray Wyatt
Yet to be Confirmed
WWE Raw Women's Title - Champion Becky Lynch will defend her belt against the winner of the Raw Women's Elimination Chamber (more about that below), everyone expects her challenger to be former WWE NXT Women's Champion Shanya Baszler.
WWE Smackdown Women's Title - Bayley is expected to put her title on the line against Naomi or possibly Sasha Banks.
Edge v Randy Orton
The Undertaker v AJ Styles
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
There have been some rumours of WBC Heavyweight Boxing Champion Tyson Fury making another WWE appearance. A lot will depend on when his next fight is.
New Champion Crowned at Elimination Chamber
The Elimination Chamber PPV on Sunday March 8 was the final one to be held before WrestleMania 36. One title changed hands with Sami Zayn winning the Intercontinental title. He was in a handicap match that also saw Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro take on defending champion Braun Strowman. There were two elimination chamber matches. Shanya Baszler won a match to determine the challenger for Becky Lynch at WrestleMania. The other saw The Miz and John Morrisson retain their Smackdown Tag Team titles.
Other results saw Aleister Black beat AJ Styles thanks to interference by The Undertaker. The Street Profits beat Seth Rollins and Murphy to keep their Raw Tag Team titles, Humberto Carrillo failed to win the US Title from Andrade, Daniel Bryan beat Drew Gulak and The Viking Raiders beat Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder.
Scottish Wrestler Drew McIntyre to Headline WrestleMania
Drew McIntyre won the Royal Rumble on January 27 and he'll be taking on WWE Champion Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 36. The Scottish wrestler eliminated Lesnar from the Rumble after the champion had dominated the early part of the match. He went on to be the last man standing, eliminating Roman Reigns to clinch his win. It's a big comeback for McIntyre, though his push may have something to do with WWE wanting a British wrestler to be successful now they're on BT Sport. All a bit similar to the big push that the British Bulldog had in the early 1990s culminating in him headlining Summerslam at Wembly Stadium in 1992.
For many, the highlight of the match was the return from retirement of WWE Hall of Famer Edge. He's expected to be in a top match against Randy Orton (who attacked him the following night on Raw).
The Women's Royal Rumble match was won by Charlotte Flair. She has yet to announce which champion she will face at WrestleMania but the rumours are it'll be WWE NXT Champion Rhea Ripley. That would at least be a fresh match-up. It's believed that Raw Champion Becky Lynch may take on Shayna Baszler. Just who Smackdown champ Bayley will take on isn't clear. She's now feuding with Naomi who made her return in the Royal Rumble match.
WWE universal Title: The Fiend beat Daniel Bryan in a strap match to retain his title.
Raw Women's Title: Becky Lynch successfully defended her title against Asuka
Smackdown Women's Title: Bayley retained her belt beating Lacey Evans
US Title: Humberto Carillo failed in his attempt to win the title from champion Andrade. Since the Rumble, it's been announced that Andrade has been suspended for 30 days after violating their Wellness policy. He remains the champion though.
Falls Count Anywhere Match: Roman Reigns beat King Corbin
Sheamus defeated Shorty G
What WWE events can I bet on?
Most bookmakers offer odds on the PPV events held each month. Sometimes it's just the main matches on the card but for major events like WrestleMania odds can be offered on all matches.
- Results of individual matches held at the monthly PPV events
- Who Will win the Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy Battle Royal
- Most eliminations in Royal Rumble and Battle Royal matches
- How a match wlll end
- Who will be the champion at the end of the year
- Who the champions will be at the end of WrestleMania
- Who will be on the front cover of their next computer game.
Upcoming PPVs to use a free bet on:
- April 4 - NXT Takeover: Tampa
- April 5 - WrestleMania 36
Now WWE hold shows all over the world with Monday Night Raw being a live three hour show every Monday and now Smackdown is televised live every week of the year. With Smackdown going live there's been a brand split in the company. Raw is now run by Stephanie McMahon with Kurt Angle as General Manager. In charge of Smackdown is Shane McMahon with Paige as his General Manager.
Smackdown is currently shown live on Friday evenings after WWE signed a deal with Fox.
WWE reintroduced their cruiserweight division with plenty of high flying action. This is now featured on the NXT show but is also likely to be on NXT:UK too as Jordan Devlin is the current champ.
2018 saw WWE introduce NXT:UK which is based in the UK using mainly British wrestlers. It's shown weekly on the WWE Network. The network also offers access to exclusive programs and a massive library of past events.
British and Irish WWE Wrestlers
- Sheamus - The Celtic Warrior is easily one of the most decorated performers in the industry today. He has won the Royal Rumble, the King of the Ring and the Money in the Bank match, and only Hall of Famer Edge can match that feat. He is a four-time world champion and has recently had a tag team title run with Cesaro under the name 'The Bar' before losing the belts to Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins at Summerslam and lost the rematch at 'No Mercy'. Lost the belts at WrestleMania and moved to Smackdown. The Bar recently lost in the Smackdown number one contenders tournament and didn't take part in a match at Summerslam. They regained the titles on the October 16th edition of Smackdown beating The New Day after interference by The Big Show. They lost the titles to The Miz and Shane McMahon at the 2019 Royal Rumble. Sheamus missed most of 2019 due to injury but is now back on Smackdown and feuding with Shorty G.
- Becky Lynch - The Irish Lass Kicker was SmackDown Live's first ever woman's champion and at the recent Hell in a Cell PPV regained that title beating Charlotte Flair. Lynch turned heel on her best friend after losing a recent title match at Summerslam and pinned Flair to again beome champion. She retained her title at Evoluton beating Charlotte in a Last Woman Standing match and was set to take on Ronda Rousey at the Survivor Series before being injured on the November 12 edition of Raw during a Smackdown invasion. Lynch lost her title to Asuka at TLC and lost her rematch at the Royal Rumble. Later on the show, Lynch won the Women's Royal Rumble and headlined WrestleMania where she became both Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion. She lost her Smackdown title to Charlotte Flair at the Money in the Bank PPV.
- Finn Balor - The Demon was a huge deal before he ever made his way to a WWE ring. After making his name in Ireland and then Great Britain he had great sucess in Japan as a member of the Bullet Club - probably the biggest stable since the NWO back in the 1990s - he came to NXT and was one of the most successful champions in the developmental brand's short history. He then moved up to the main roster and was the first-ever WWE Universal champion at SummerSlam 2016, but he had to relinquish the title the next night after suffering a shoulder injury. After a win on Monday January 14, he clinched a shot at Brock Lesnar's Universal title at the Royal Rumble. He lost the match but won the Intercontinental title at the Elimination Chamber PPV. He lost the title in March but as The Demon King, regained the title at WrestleMania 35. He now wrestles in NXT and has turned heel.
- Noam Darr - The Scottish cruiserweight (born in Israel) made his debut on Raw television when they visited Scotland at the tail end of 2016 to a big pop from his home fans. He has become a regular on the WWE show '205 Live' which is dedicated to cruiserweights. He managed to get Alicia Fox as his girlfriend before turning on her. He has just returned from injury and became number one challenger to the UK title but was unable to defeat Pete Dunne.
- Gentleman Jack Gallagher - Gentleman Jack Gallacher has been used mainly as a comedy character above anything else. A film about his career has been released. Recently returned with a new look more based on his MMA experience.
- Paige - The anti-Diva, who has since started appearing on the Total Divas reality TV show, made a blistering impact in the early stages of her main roster career, but a string of controversies has seen her stock dramatically fall over the past year or so. In her debut match on the main roster, she won the Divas Championship from AJ Lee, becoming the youngest champion in the title's history at the age of 21. Injuries and supsension kept he out of the ring for a year. A film about her life and that of the Knight family is being released in 2019. She did recently make her comeback leading the Absolution faction but has suffered another injury and this has forced her to retire from in-ring competition. She has been managing the Kabuki Warriors tag team but they turned on her after winning the tag titles.
- Drew McIntyre - This Scottish wrestler has already had one run in WWE winning the Intercontinental and tag team titles. He made his return tot NXT earlier this year and won the NXT title from Bobby Roode in August. He's since dropped the title and the day after WrestleMania 34 debuted on Raw teaming up with Dolph Ziggler and became Raw tag champions but dropped the belt to Rollins and Ambrose on October 22. McIntyre split from Dolph Ziggler on the December 3 edition of Raw. He lost to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 35 and has since been transferred to Raw. He won the 2020 Royal Rumble and will challenge Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 36.
- Drake Maverick - The British wrestler first made his name as Rockstar Spud and won TNA's British Bootcamp show. He left that company in 2018 and has now debuted in WWE. He's now called Drake Maverick and is the General Manager of 205 Live. September 2018 saw him become the manager of the Raw tag team The Authors of Pain who won the tag titles on the November 5 edition of Raw. He had a rather unfortunate moment at the Survivor Series, wetting himself while being attacked by the Big Show. His team won the Raw tag titles last month but lost them to Bobby Roode and Chad Gable on December 10 but ther opponents have recently regained those titles. Maverick won his first WWE title when beating R-Truth (while dressed as Carmella) for the WWE 24/7 title but lost it days later when pinned by R-Truth just after hed got married. He regained the title on the July 1 edition of Raw but has again won and lost it since then. He is yet to consummate his marriage!
- Nikki Cross - Cross has made her debut on the Raw brand earlier this year after spending time in NXT as part of SAnitY. Currently allgined with Alexa Bliss and on August 5 they won the Women's tag team titles. They lost the titles to the Kabuki Warriors and Cross is now wrestling on the Smackdown brand. She has reformed her partnership with Bliss and are the number one contenders for the tag titles.
The General Manager of NXT is William Regal who has been in the company for the past 16 years. 2016 saw the company hold a tournament to crown a UK Champion with Tyler Bate becoming champion. He's since lost the belt to Pete Dunne who made his debut on RAW on November 6 winning a non-title match against Cruiserweight champion Enzo Amore.
Current WWE Champions
Universal Title: : Goldberg (won from 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt).
Raw Tag Team Champions: Seth Rollins and Buddy Murphy (won from The Viking Raiders)
WWE US Champion : Andrade (won from Rey Mysterio).
Raw Women's Champion : Becky Lynch (won from Ronda Rousey).
Men's Royal Rumble Winner : Drew McIntyre
Money in the Bank holder : Brock Lesnar (cashed in at Extreme Rules).
King of the Ring: Baron Corbin (beat Chad Gable in the final)
WWE Champion : Brock Lesnar (won from Kofi Kingston).
WWE Intercontinental Champion : Sami Zayn (won from Braun Strowman).
Smackdown Tag Team Champions : The Miz and John Morrison (won from The New Day)
Smackdown Women's Champion : Bayley (won from Charlotte Flair).
Women's Money in the Bank holder : Bayley (cashed in on same night to win title).
Women's Tag Team Champions : The Kabuki Warrors (won from Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss).
Women's Royal Rumble Winner : Charlotte Flair
24/7 Title : Riddick Moss (won from Mojo Rawley)
UK Champion : Walter (won from Pete Dunne)
Women's Champion : Kay Lee Ray (won from Toni Storm)
Tag Champions : Gallus ( won from Mark Andrews and Flash Morgan Webster)
NXT Champion: Adam Cole (won from Johnny Gargano).
NXT Women's Champion: Rhea Ripley (won from Shanya Brazzler).
NXT Tag Team Champions: The Broserweights Pete Dunne and Matt Riddle - (won from The Undisputed Era).
NXT North American Champion: Keith Lee (won from Roderick Strong)
Cruiserweight Title : Jordan Devlin (won in four-way against Angel Garza, Isaiah Scott and Travis Banks).
The company has been running shows at the world famous Madison Square Gardens for decades but has not always been running shows all over the States as they do now. At one time professional wrestling in the USA was run by the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) and comprised of a number of wrestling companies in each area of the states. These were known as territories and it was agreed that they wouldn't run shows in other companies areas.
When Vince McMahon Jr took over he changed all that and began running shows around the country. He took many of the top wrestlers from other companies driving them out of business. In the 1980s the company began holding PPV events such as WrestleMania, Summerslam and the Survivor Series, events that continue to this very day.
A whole host of celebrities have been part of WWE in the past. That even includes President Trump who at one time 'owned' Raw, staged WrestleMania at his hotel and was even part of a Hair v Hair match against Mr McMahon at WrestleMania.;
There have been rivals to McMahon's empire and at one time in the 1990s World Championship Wrestling (WCW) was getting more viewers as both had major shows on Monday evenings. WCW faded and were eventually purchased by WWE.