The proprietors of the website www.freebets.org.uk are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us to have your information deleted.
When you register, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your registration. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for this process.
3. We use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- Week in Sport Betting Preview 20 January
- Week in Sport Betting Preview 13 January
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- Week in Sport Betting Preview:
- South Africa vs England 1st Test 26th - 30th December
- Irish Horse Racing Boxing Day Preview
- King George VI Chase Boxing Day Preview
New 888sport customers betting £10 at minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2) on UFC can receive a total of £40 in free bets valid for seven days.
This Bet365 offer gives you the option of taking an enhanced price on the full time result of a game for selected matches only applies to games being played in the English competitions, Champions League and Europa League.
New 888sport customers can use the promo code 'RACE888' when making first deposit and when betting £10 on the first race, get a £5 free bet for the remaining races.
Fully verified 888sport customers in the UK can win a max £8k if correctly pedicting eight football results
New Paddy Power customers can receive their stake back in cash up to a maximum of £20 if their first qualifying bet on the sportsbook is a loser.
New Paddy Power customers can place an initial qualifying bet on the sportsbook and will receive a refund in cash (up to a maximum of £20) if it is a loser.
Register a new account using the promo code 'Racing' and after placing a qualifying bet of £10, you will receive £40 in free bets.
New 888sport customers can receive a total of £40 on free bets if registering a new account and placing a qualifying bet of £10 on a sports market.
New 888sport customers can receive enhanced odds on Thursday's Premier League clash between Wolves and Liverpool.
New customers whose first racing bet is a loser can receive their money back (max £40) and a casino bonus.
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »