Best UK Free Bets with FREEbets.org.uk
A warm welcome to the hottest website online for sports free bets and new customer offers via FREEbets.org.uk as we categorise the smallest to the biggest welcome incentives in the industry. There are new bonuses emerging frequently in the UK and we keep you up to date with the bookies who may be worth registering to bet with and the incentives to take advantage of.
Bayern Munich are 3/4 at Bet365 to beat Chelsea in the Champions League tonight.
Odds Correct at 00:02 on 25-02-2020 and are subject to change.
Sign Up with Coral as a New Customer and you can take advantage of their Bet £5 Get £20 Offer
18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs applyGo to Coral »
WHAT IF........ Napoli have their third 1-1 draw in the Champions League this season? You can get odds of 13/2 at BetVictor on that being the score when they play Barcelona this evening.
DID YOU KNOW.. The last three Brentford games in the Championship have all ended in score draws. There are odds of 4/1 at Betway on their game at Luton Town ending in a draw with both teams scoring.
PLEASE NOTE: Odds correct at time of writing. Live Odds change regularly and will need to be checked and verified by you on your chosen bookmaker's website.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG - Let's take a look at VAR and see what's been going on and the implications for next season.
William Hill are currently offering a Bet £10 Get £30 free bet bonus to new customers. Create a new betting account through FREEbets.org.uk, then make a inimum wager of £10 as your first bet and be rewarded with 2 x £15 free bet bonuses!
You must enter the current special free bet code : P30 when you register.
New customers using Promo Code P30 only, min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1.5 (1/2), free bets paid as two x £15/€15 (30 days expiry), free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
As always, bet365 lead the betting world with their New Customer Sign Up Offer (18+, Ts & Cs Apply) which gives newly-joined punters the opportunity to bet on one of the most comprehensive betting sites in it's sector.
The latest Bet365 New Customer open Account Offer is in the form of Up to £100 in Bet Credits.
Betfair have a great £100 in free bets offer if you join today using the promotional code ZBBC01.
Place 5 x £10 (or more) on selections at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2) or greater within 30 days of joining and you can get £20 in free bets.
This process can be repeated five times making a maximum of £100 on offer.
Once you have carried out the qualifying requirement, the bonus funds should be in your account within 24 hours.
New Customer offer | Place 5 x €/££10 or more bets to receive €/£20 in free bets | Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €/£100 bonus | Min odds 1.5 (1/2) | Exchange bets excluded | 18+, T&Cs apply.
From midday on Monday October 21st 2019, there's been a new exciting welcome offer at BetVictor. Open a new BetVictor account and make a first bet of £5 to get £30 to kick start your punting experience with the popular bookmaker.
Revolut is one of their accepted payment method but Skrill (Moneybookers) and Neteller are not accepted.
BetVictor are also regularly amongst the best odds for the ever popular Premier League and this incentive must be one of the lowest depositing requirements to get the most leverage on your first commitment.
New Customers only. Deposit and place a £5 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days, plus a £10 Casino Bonus, expires in 7 days. Wager the Casino Bonus 35x to withdraw winnings. Credit/Debit card deposits only. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. Please Gamble Responsibly
Join Paddy Power today and take advantage of their £20 risk-free free bet offer. You can quickly access the Paddy Power site by using the links on this FREEbets.org.uk website.
Sign-up and make a first bet of £20 on their sportsbook and if it loses, Paddy Power will refund it in cash!
So you'll get a £20 free bet from one of the sector's leaders in sports betting and rewarding money-back promotions and Money Back Specials.
Risk Free £20: New customers only, limited to one per person. | Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses they will refund your stake in CASH. | Max refund for this offer is €20. | Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion.| T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a €10 free bet when you place 5x bets of €10+. | 18+, T&Cs apply.
Boylesports current welcome offer to all new customers is £25 worth of Free Bets
Create a new account with Boylesports through FREEbets.org.uk, and place your first bet of £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater and Boylesports will give you a free bet of £5, with a further £20 on offer after some straightforward qualifying terms.
- Minimum £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Cash stakes only.
- Min Odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Max £25 in free bets.
- Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets.
- 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet.
- Qualifying bets must be placed within 30 days of opening account.
- 18+ New Customers only. Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
Open a new Coral Sports betting account, make a £5 bet and get a £20 free bet token from Coral instantly into your account.
Signing up to Coral today through FREEbets.org.uk and bet just £5 to get 4 x £5 free bets, making a total of £20 on offer for new customers!
18+. UK+Ireland Customers Only. | Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. | Tote and Pool excluded. | Must be placed within 14 days of account Registration. | £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. | Not valid with Cash Out. | Free bet valid for 4 days. | Free bet stake not returned. | T&Cs apply.
Ladbrokes are offering a welcome offfer where new customers can claim £20 in free bets after making a qualifying bet of just £5. Register for your new Ladbrokes account using the Promo Code 20FREE and make an initial bet of £5 on a sport of your choice at odds of 1.5 (1/2) or greater. You can then claim four £5 free bets once your qualifying bet has been settled.
18+, new Ladbrokes online UK + IRE customers only | Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded | Min £5 bet to be made within 14 days of opening account at minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2) | On settlement of qualifying bet four £5 free bets will be received | Free bets are valid for four days on their sportsbook | Stake not returned | restrictions apply | T&Cs apply. | Please Gamble Responsibly
Open a new Sportingbet account and get a sign-up bonus that gives you a Sportingbet £10 Free Bet if your first bet on the site is a loser.
Deposit at least £10 and place a first bet of up to £10 at odds of at least 1/1 (2.0) in order to qualify for this welcome offer. If your bet doesn't go your way and loses, you can then claim a free bet of up to £10 to use on the Sportingbet sportsbook.
- Be 18+
- Be located in the United Kingdom
- Be a new player with Sportingbet.com;
- Arrive at sportingbet.com via the page advertising this promotion and
- register during the Promotional Period.
Open a new 10bet sports betting account and get up to £50 as a deposit bonus by registering with this excellent bookmaker represented here through FREEbets.org.uk.
No complicated betting rules. Just sign-up to 10bet, make a first deposit (minimum. £15) and you can get a 100% deposit bonus up to £50.
- New Customers Only
- Minimum. deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller)
- Bonus amount is 100% of your initial deposit up to a maximum of £50.
- There is an 8x wagering requirement placed on the sum of the qualifying deposit and the bonus amount received.
- You have 30 days to fulfil this wagerinfg requirement.
- Qualifying bet must be on sellections with minimum odds of 4/5 (1.8) for singles and with accumulators 2/5 (1.4) per leg.
- Some bet types don’t contribute to turnover
- Withdrawal before turnover results in bonus cancellation
- 18+ Terms & Conditions Apply
Unibet is one of the biggest bookies in Europe with a support base of just under six million customers around the world.
Unibet is offering a Bet £20 get £40 welcome bundle for all new customers who join one of the best bookmakers.
New customers only. | Minimum deposit £10. | £20 Free bets credited, regardless of first bet outcome (win/loss), once £20+ qualifying sportsbook bet has been placed with minimum odds of 1.4 (2/5). | Free bets available for use on any market. | Horse racing is excluded from offer. Cashed out bets will cancel the offer. | First qualifying bet only. | Free bet offer will expire after 30 days. | £20 Casino bonus credited next working day from first deposit and has 35x wagering requirement. | 18+. UKresidents only. | T&Cs Apply.
Mr Green have made the long trodden path from a casino operator to a fully-fledged sportsbook and are quickly gaining a distinguished reputation.
Join Mr Green through FREEbets.org.uk today in order to get your hands on their Bet £10 Get £10 Free Acca Bet welcome offer.
- The welcome offer applies to new customers only. 18+
- A minimum initial bet of £10 is required.
- The qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 3/1 or bigger.
- The £10 Free Acca Bet (3 selections or more) will appear in an account once the qualifying bets have been settled.
- Customers have 7 days to use the free acca bet before it is lost.
- Any returns that accrue from the free bet will not include the stake.
- Full terms & conditions apply.
888Sport have come up with a fantastic Welcome Offer for new customers - Bet £10 Get £30!
When you register for a new online sports betting account with 888sport through FREEbets.org.uk, you can claim £30 in 888 sport free bets by simply making a first bet of £10 or more at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- New customers only
- Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30f
- A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market
- Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5)
- Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days
- Free bet stakes not included in returns
- Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply
- Full T&C’s apply
Register for a new bwin sports betting account, make an opening deposit of up to £10 or more and place a sports bet of up to £10
If the bet turns out to be a losing bet then you can still claim up to £10 back in the form of a free bet as a Bwin Back up bet Sign-Up Offer.
bwin have their new 5 team Acca insurance, check this out as a further enhancement to your betting experience with them.
- New Customers Only. Aged 18+
- Sign up and make an initial minimum deposit of £10.
- Place a bet of up to £10 in the sportsbook section of the site at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater to qualify.
- If your bet loses, receive up to £10 back as a FreeBet.
- Your free Bet must be used within 7 days.
LeoVegas have already made a major splash as award-winning online casino operators but they have now made the move to the online sports betting world. The £100 Leo Vegas welcome offer gives customers the chance to claim up to £100 extra winnings on their first sport bet.
They have an excellent welcome offer that can see you benefit from a 100% profit boost with maximum extra winnings of £100.
- Use the links on our site and then register with LeoVegas with minimum deposit of £10 but not using Skrill or Neteller.
- Within 30 days of registering, place qualifying bet.
- Maximum bet is £10, has to be made on your mobile and be an in-play selection
- Tick the Profit Boost box at the bottom of the betslip
- Odds on your betting slip will be doubled.
- Maximum extra winnings £100.
- System and each/way bets not valid.
18+ New customers only. £10 min deposit activates 1x 100% in-play profit boost. Max stake £10. Max extra winnings £100. Valid for 30 days. Skrill/Neteller deposits do not qualify. T&Cs apply www.begambleaware.org
SportNation.bet was launched in 2016 as 'Bet on Brazil' but rebranded themselves a year later under their current name. The past couple of years has seen them grow in popularity after getting rid of that previously restrictive title. Their customer base has steadily increased and that's not a surprise considering what their site has to offer.
Newly registered customers can claim a welcome offer that can see them avail of up to £100 in free bets. You can go swiftly to their site by clicking on the banners seen on this page. Once you have completed the registration process and made an initial deposit, you can begin to get your welcome bonus.
All bets placed (minimum odds 1.6 (3/5) will count towards earning your bonus. Every £100 staked ill see you receive a £5 free bet token. You have 30 days to do this in order to receive the maximum bonus of £100 in free bet tokens. Full T&Cs are on the website.
A reputable brand in the casino world, Grosvenor have now turned their attentions to the online sports betting side of things. They have developed a sportsbook that is extensive as any boasted by the established big names and have a fantastic sign-up offer for new customers.
Sign-up with Grosvenor today and you can get Double The Odds on your first bet!
- This offer is only valid for new customers and existing customers are not eligible.
- Only bets in the sportsbook count.
- The maximum total stake is £10 which can be made up of a £10 win bet or a £5 each way bet.
- If the first bet is for less than £10 odds are doubled for the matched smaller amount.
- Additional winnings are paid in the form of betting funds.
- Once a new account is opened a customer has 60 days to take advantage of this price boost.
Join 32Red Sport today and be rewarded with up to a 100% profit boost on your first in-play bet.
Sign-up, select your chosen profit boost and 32Red Sport will boost any winnings on your first bet by your chosen amount from anything from £10 to £100!
- New Customers Only. 18+
- The profit boost is calculated on net profit from the in-play bet, excluding original stake.
- For example a winning £50 bet at 2/1 would generate £100 net profit which would be used to calculate your profit boost payout.
- The minimum odds available for profit boost is Evs. The maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100.
- Bets enhanced using a profit boost will not be eligible for our early cash-in feature.
- Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
LV BET have a new Sign-Up Offer - £5 Welcome Bet for New Customers and the main points to note are:
- Available countries: United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Iceland, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
- Wagering requirements: 10x wager of the bonus amount in single bets with final odds of minimum 1.75 (3/4).
- Max payout: £50 with this bonus
- Bets placed on different selections within same market or bets placed on equivalent markets (eg. Double Chance and (Asian) Handicap bets +1/-1) are not eligible for this offer. If such bets are placed, LV BET reserves the right to close relevant accounts and confiscate existing funds.
Once you have become a member of the site you'll be wanting to make a deposit. The good news is that there is also a first deposit offer on this site. This sees players being given a 50% bonus up to a maximum of £50.
- This is only available for UK residents
- Minimum deposit required is £10
- Wagering requirements are: 15x with minimum odds of 1.8 (4/5) and must be fufilled within 21 days of being received.
MoPlay offer their new customers a welcome offer that can see them claim £30 in free bets. Simply register with the site using the link on this website.
Then, place an initial bet of £10 at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5). Once settled, you will get an opt-in prompt, simply accept the promo (only turn it down if you want the casino bonus as you can’t have both) and within an hour two £15 free bets will fly into your account.
- 18+ and resident in the UK
- Only available in GBP
- Minimum £10 bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- The qualifying bet must be settled within 13 days of registering with the site, if this has taken place after January 9, 2019.
- On settlement, opt-in to promotion and receive two £15 free bets.
- Free bets are valid for seven days, stake not returned.
- T&Cs apply
Types of Free Bets
Bookmaker free bet offers can be categorised as follows:
- Deposit from new customers
- Non-deposit for all customers
- Event specific
- Mobile Specific
- Enhanced odds
All the leading online major bookmakers are competing in this area. Much of the advertising activity centres on major soccer matches in the Premier League and Champions League that are televised live. The new model targets a customer watching a football match in a social environment with the desire and technology to place a bet in-play. Fun and engagement are the latest buzzwords reflected in the following types of free bet:
Deposit Free Bets
This type of free bet is generally specifically on offer for new customers who must make a deposit. Usually stringent terms and conditions apply and it really is a case of not ignoring the small print. Any deviation from the documented procedure will result in the free deposit bet being invalid. Generally the amount will correspond to the initial deposit and there is a range of allowable funding of the new account from a minimum to a maximum.
Non Deposit Free Bets
Non-deposit free bets are usually valid for new and existing customers. They are not dependent on funds being transferred into a betting account. These formats are much less widespread than the deposit specific type. The potential profit is hence much lower as the risk to the online bookmaker is higher. Betting margins mean turnover is paramount so the downside of easily achievable conditions is that non-deposit free bets are relatively low in value but can be utilised more often.
Event Specific Free Bets
The industry sector for these offers becomes more competitive for the major racing festivals and races and soccer tournaments. The quest for new and existing business is most intense during the Cheltenham Festival. This is the most popular meeting of the year and usually produces lucrative free bet promotions for the punter. The Grand National is the standalone race that generates most betting turnover but, surprisingly, free bets and promotions are actually reduced by the bookies for this event due to the nature of new customers being the householder, rather than the seasoned bettor, who will register and take the introductory funds but then never return again. The bookmaker ruthlessly regards this type of customer as "Low Value" and so can often withdraw the free bet for the Grand National event only. Specific live televised football matches in the Premier League and Champions League generate free bets and the soccer World Cup and European Championships both on a four year cycle lead to them being made available to new and existing customers.
More bets are now placed on mobile devices than on desktops so bookmakers are striving to get customers to use betting apps. All the major devices are covered and mobile versions can be accessed through a download or website link. However, only selected bookmaker apps are available on Google Play which does not allow all betting related applications. Some free bets are only available using the mobile version of a bookmaker’s betting products but they can be accessed through Android and iPhone.
Live televised football matches generate enhanced odds because they attract large audiences including the casual and committed customers. Better odds are often associated with :
- a player to score
- a player to score and his team to win
- one team to win and both teams to score
These offers are often only available during a limited amount of time and staking restrictions apply. Double and treble odds are offered for specific events to take place such as a goal early in a match or a headed goal. Bets are void if a player named for the purposes of enhanced odds does not play.
The Free Bet Journey
The following tick list should be worked through in order to complete the free bet journey:
- Identify a free bet
- Open an account
- Specify the bonus code if applicable
- Deposit funds
- Place qualifying bet
- Claim bonus
- Calculate staking and odds for counter bets
- Place counter matched bets
- Complete turnover requirement
- Withdraw funds
Bookmakers compete for new customers and try to keep existing customers by offering free bets. Dedicated websites highlight the best offers with banners and affiliate links to online operators. Bonus and promotional codes are used by these sites to ensure they can claim commission for converting new customers. The affiliate area is now well developed but free bets are increasingly taking over from content in establishing the links between affiliate and bookmaker. Other sites document the journey that customers take from being attracted by a free bet offer to placing a bet and maximising winnings or minimising losses.
Current Trends with Free bets
Betting is now a type of commerce that is being increasingly conducted online. Engagement is constantly evolving with a shift away from the desktop to mobile and tablet devices. There is also a greater emphasis on live sport and more spontaneous betting, especially on football. In 2015 75% of bets taken by one of the biggest names in the industry were football related.
Branding is important when customers are considering opening a new account. The niche is dominated by a small number of leading brands who are competing with less well established operators. The sector is becoming consolidated with some major mergers pending which will spread costs and allow more of the budget to be spent on free bets. William Hill is seen as the most trustworthy operator in the UK. Advertising improves brand awareness and Paddy Power are particularly strong in this area. Both these companies offer free bets to new customers.
Customer loyalty is fundamental to business success and online betting is massively competitive. The key factors in choosing which online bookmakers to engage with were recently highlighted in a prominent Horse Racing paper with reference to research conducted in this sector. The most important factors were identified as follows:
- Free bet offers: 46%
- Brand reputation: 37%
- Best odds: 27%
- Quality of website: 25%
The majority of mobile customers have more than one account. However, 38% of existing account holders have the propensity to open one more account. That suggests there is still scope for growth and justifies the cost and investment of offering free bets. Marketing has a key role to play and bookmakers spend millions on promoting free bets on television and in the national and betting specific Press. Most national newspapers have collaborations with bookmakers.
The attractiveness of one particular sport is linked to the scope for live betting and event-specific free bet offers. Football bets and to a lesser degree other free bets on sports like tennis, cricket and both codes of rugby can take advantage of the limited nature of the live horse racing product. In an admittedly limited survey using a site that highlights free bets about four times as many were associated with football than racing. The offline market is centred less around racing and more about free bets on football and numbers games, lotteries and Fixed Odds Betting Terminals. Free sports bets are prevalent in the online market.