Best UK Free Bets with FREEbets.org.uk
A warm welcome to the hottest website online for sports free bets and new customer offers via FREEbets.org.uk as we categorise the smallest to the biggest welcome incentives on the market.
Tottenham are 11/10 at Bet365 to beat PSV in the Champions League
Sign Up with Coral as a New Customer and you can take advantage of their Bet £5 Get £20 Offer
18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs applyView Details and Full Ts & Cs »
WHAT IF......... Schalke 04 win their fourth straight away game in the Champions League? You can get odds of 24/13 at Unibet on them winning at Galatasaray.
DID YOU KNOW ..... Three of the last four Atletico Madrid games in the Champions League have ended in draws. There are odds of 12/5 at Betfair on them drawing at Borussia Dortmund tonight.
PLEASE NOTE: Odds correct at time of writing. Odds change regularly and will need to be checked and verified by you on your chosen bookmaker's website.
William Hill are currently offering a Bet £10 Get £30 free bet bonus to new customers.
Create a new betting account through FREEbets.org.uk, then make a minimum wager of £10 as your first bet and be rewarded with a 3 x £10 free bet bonuses!
You must enter the current special free bet code : C30 when you register.
- 18+, New William Hill online customers only.
- Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Only the “win” part from EW bets will count.
- Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply.
- Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets.
- All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- Terms & Conditions Apply. Please Gamble Responsibly
The Premier League this year will be comprehensively covered with bet365's football Markets (18+, Ts & Cs Apply).
Features such as the league Matches, Outright Winner, Top Goal scorer and League Betting.
Bet365 Have a New Customer open Account Offer in the form of Up to £100 in Bet Credits.
- Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365:
- Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits.
- Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply.
- Returns exclude Bet Credits stake.
- 18+, Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Betfair have a great £100 in free bets offer if you join today using the promotional code ZBBC01.
Place 5 x £10 (or more) on selections at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2) or greater within 30 days of joining and you'll receive £20 in free bets.
This process can be repeated five times making a maximum of £100 on offer.
Once you have carried out the qualifying requirement, the bonus funds should be in your account within 24 hours.
- New Customer offer.
- Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets.
- Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus.
- Min odds 1.5 (1/2)
- Exchange bets excluded.
- T&Cs apply.
888Sport have come up with a fantastic Welcome Offer for new customers - Bet £10 Get £30!
When you register for a new online sports betting account with 888sport through FREEbets.org.uk, you can claim £30 in 888 sport free bets by simply making a first bet of £10 or more at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- New customers only
- Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30f
- A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market
- Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5)
- Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days
- Free bet stakes not included in returns
- Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply
- Full T&C’s apply
Join Paddy Power today and take advantage of their £20 risk-free free bet offer, simply by opening a new account through FREEbets.org.uk.
Sign-up and make a first bet of £20 on their sportsbook and if it loses, Paddy Power will refund it in cash!
So you'll get a £20 free bet from one of the market leaders in sports betting and rewarding money-back promotions and Money Back Specials.
- Risk Free 20: New customers only, limited to one per person.
- If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses they will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is €20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion.
- T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a €10 free bet when you place 5x bets of €10+.
- 18+, T&Cs apply.
Open a new Sportingbet account and get a sign-up bonus that gives you a £15 Free Bet if your bet loses!
Deposit up to £10 and place a first bet of £15 or more at odds of 1/1 (2.0) greater in order to qualify. If your bet doesn't go your way and loses, you will then receive a £15 free bet that you can use again on the Sportingbet sportsbook.
- Players must:
- be over 18 years old
- be located in the United Kingdom
- be a new player with Sportingbet.com;
- Arrive at sportingbet.com via the page advertising this promotion and
- register during the Promotional Period.
Open a new BetVictor account and make a first bet of £10 to get £60 to kick start your punting experience with the popular bookmaker.
BetVictor are also regularly amongst the best odds for the ever popular Premier League and this incentive must be one of the lowest depositing requirements to get the most leverage on your first commitment.
- Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 2.0 or greater.
- £50 Free Sports Bet split into 5 bets of £10 each, valid on set events only;
- Wager must be 40 times the Free Casino Bonus in order to withdraw winnings.
- Credit or Debit Card deposits only;
- Deposit and bet of £10 required within 7 days of opening new account,
- T&C apply.
Register for a new bwin sports betting account, make an opening deposit of up to £10 or more and place a sports bet of up to £10
If the bet turns out to be a losing bet then you can receive up to £10 back in the form of a free bet as a bwin Welcome Bonus.
bwin have their new 5 team Acca insurance, check this out as a further enhancement to your betting experience with them.
- New Customers Only. Aged 18+
- Sign up and make an initial minimum deposit of £10.
- Place a bet of up to £10 in the sportsbook section of the site at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater to qualify.
- If your bet loses, receive up to £10 back as a FreeBet.
- Your free Bet must be used within 7 days.
Boylesports current welcome offer to all new customers is £25 worth of Free Bets
Create a new account with Boylesports through FREEbets.org.uk, and place your first bet of £10 at odds of 1/2 or greater and Boylesports will give you a free bet of £5, with a further £20 on offer after some straightforward qualifying terms.
- Minimum £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Cash stakes only.
- Min Odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Max £25 in free bets.
- Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets.
- 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet.
- Qualifying bets must be placed within 30 days of opening account.
- 18+ New Customers only. Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
MoPlay offer their new customers a welcome offer that can see them receive £20 in free bets. Simply register with the site using the link on this website.
Then, place an initial bet of £10 at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5). Once settled, you will receive an opt-in prompt, simply accept the promo (only turn it down if you want the casino bonus as you can’t have both) and within an hour two £10 free bets will fly into your account.
- 18+ and resident in the UK
- Only available in GBP
- Minimum £10 bet at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5)
- On settlement, opt-in to promotion and receive two £10 free bets.
- Free bets are valid for seven days, stake not returned.
- T&Cs apply
Join 32Red Sport today and be rewarded with up to a 100% profit boost on your first in-play bet.
Sign-up, select your chosen profit boost and 32Red Sport will boost any winnings on your first bet by your chosen amount from anything from £10 to £100!
- New Customers Only. 18+
- The profit boost is calculated on net profit from the in-play bet, excluding original stake.
- For example a winning £50 bet at 2/1 would generate £100 net profit which would be used to calculate your profit boost payout.
- The minimum odds available for profit boost is Evs. The maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100.
- Bets enhanced using a profit boost will not be eligible for our early cash-in feature.
- Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
Mr Green have made the long trodden path from a casino operator to a fully-fledged sportsbook and are quickly gaining a distinguished reputation.
Join Mr Green through FREEbets.org.uk today in order to get your hands on their Bet £10 Get £10 Free Acca Bet welcome offer.
- The welcome offer applies to new customers only. 18+
- A minimum initial bet of £10 is required.
- The qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 3/1 or bigger.
- The £10 Free Acca Bet (3 selections or more) will appear in an account once the qualifying bets have been settled.
- Customers have 7 days to use the free acca bet before it is lost.
- Any returns that accrue from the free bet will not include the stake.
- Full terms & conditions apply.
Unibet is one of the biggest bookies in Europe with a support base of just under six million customers around the world.
Unibet is offering a Bet £20 get £40 welcome bundle for all new customers who join one of the best bookmakers.
- New customers only. Minimum deposit £10.
- £20 Free bets credited, regardless of first bet outcome (win/loss), once £20+ qualifying sportsbook bet has been placed with minimum odds of 1.4.
- Free bets available for use on any market. Horse racing is excluded from offer. Cashed out bets will cancel the offer.
- First qualifying bet only. Free bet offer will expire after 30 days. £20 Casino bonus credited next working day from first deposit and has 35x wagering requirement.
- 18+. UKresidents only. T&Cs Apply.
Signing up to Totesport through FREEbets.org.uk is fast and secure. Open a new account and stake £10 in the Sportsbook and £10 on any Totepool market to recieve £20 as part of the new customer offer.
As well as their welcome offer, Totesport also have a range of promotions including faller insurance for horse racing bets and price boosts on selected football matches.
- New Customers aged 18+ residing in the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- Stake £10 on sport and £10 on Torepool.
- Odds requirements appply.
- Awarded free bets will be available within 24 hours of qualifying bet being settled.
- Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
Mobilebet are enticing new customers with a bet £10 Get £10 sign-up offer. By simply making an initial bet of £10 but it cannot be a single bet. Multiple bets of doubles or more qualify and the minimum odds need to be 2.0 and placed within 14 days of opening your account.
, they will then match it with £30 worth of free bets.
- Only new customers located in the United Kingdom qualify.
- You need to opt-in to receive this welcome offer.
- The qualifying bet has to be made within 14 days of joining the site.
- This is a sportsbook offer and accepting it will mean you cannot receive any other welcome offer.
- An initial deposit of £10 is required.
- Your qualifying bet has to be a multiple bet (doubles and above) at minimum odds of 2.0. Single bets do not qualify
- On settlement you will receive a free bet of £10 valid for 14 days.
Mintbet are currently offering a Bet £10 Get £10 bonus for new customers. The offer is subject to the folowing Terms and Conditions:
- New Customers Only. Aged 18+
- The £5 free bet and £5 Casino Bonus, will be credited to the customer’s account within 48 hours of the qualifying bet settling and must be used in full within 7 days.
- The free bet can be used on all Mintbet Sports events at odds of 25/1 or less.
- A multiple combination of bets such as a Trixie/Patent/Yankee is not permissible with the free bet, however any bet that is a straight accumulator such as a Double, Treble, 4-fold etc is.
- Players must play through their Casino bonus 35 times before they can withdraw or use available funds on their Sportsbook, otherwise any bonus or winning
- All free bets redeemed will expire within 7 days of receipt or they will expire
- Full T&C's Apply
Mintbet also a offers good range of event and sports related for existing customers. The odds service is comprehensive and compettive.
ComeOn are offering new customers a 100% Matched Bet Offer worth up to £10, which can be spent across a wide variety of sports and alternative betting options.
Simply sign up using the link button below and make a deposit of at least £10 and place your first bet. ComeOn will then match your initial stake, up to a maximum of £10
- New UK customers only. 18+
- You must opt-in to the £10 Free Bet promotion upon registration.
- Minimum £10 deposit and qualifying bet required at minimum odds of 1.8 in any sportsbook market, within 14 days of opening account. Each way bets do not qualify for this offer.
- Min. deposit of £10 required
- You will receive your £10 Free Bet Token within 24 hours of your qualifying bet being accepted.
- You cannot use this promotion in conjunction with any other Welcome Offer. This £10 Free Bet does not exclude you from taking the Casino £25 Deposit Bonus at a later date.
- Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
Types of Free Bet
Bookmaker free bet offers can be categorised as follows:
- Deposit from new customers
- Non-deposit for all customers
- Event specific
- Mobile Specific
- Enhanced odds
All the leading online major bookmakers are competing in this area. Much of the marketing activity centres on major soccer matches in the Premier League and Champions League that are televised live. The new model targets a customer watching a football match in a social environment with the desire and technology to place a bet in-play. Fun and engagement are the latest buzzwords reflected in the following types of free bet:
Deposit Free Bets
This type of free bet is generally specifically on offer for new customers who must make a deposit. Usually stringent terms and conditions apply and it really is a case of not ignoring the small print. Any deviation from the documented procedure will result in the free deposit bet being invalid. Generally the amount will correspond to the initial deposit and there is a range of allowable funding of the new account from a minimum to a maximum.
Non Deposit Free Bets
Non-deposit free bets are usually valid for new and existing customers. They are not dependent on funds being transferred into a betting account. These formats are much less widespread than the deposit specific type. The potential profit is hence much lower as the risk to the online bookmaker is higher. Betting margins mean turnover is paramount so the downside of easily achievable conditions is that non-deposit free bets are relatively low in value but can be utilised more often.
Event Specific Free Bets
The market for these offers becomes more competitive for the major racing festivals and races and soccer tournaments. The quest for new and existing business is most intense during the Cheltenham Festival. This is the most popular meeting of the year and usually produces lucrative free bet promotions for the punter. The Grand National is the standalone race that generates most betting turnover but, surprisingly, free bets and promotions are actually reduced by the bookies for this event due to the nature of new customers being the householder, rather than the seasoned bettor, who will register and take the introductory funds but then never return again. The bookmaker ruthlessly regards this type of customer as "Low Value" and so can often withdraw the free bet for the Grand National event only. Specific live televised football matches in the Premier League and Champions League generate free bets and the soccer World Cup and European Championships both on a four year cycle lead to them being made available to new and existing customers.
More bets are now placed on mobile devices than on desktops so bookmakers are striving to get customers to use betting apps. All the major devices are covered and mobile versions can be accessed through a download or website link. However, only selected bookmaker apps are available on Google Play which does not allow all betting related applications. Some free bets are only available using the mobile version of a bookmaker’s betting products but they can be accessed through Android and iPhone.
Live televised football matches generate enhanced odds because they attract large audiences including the casual and committed customers. Better odds are often associated with :
- a player to score
- a player to score and his team to win
- one team to win and both teams to score
These offers are often only available during a limited amount of time and staking restrictions apply. Double and treble odds are offered for specific events to take place such as a goal early in a match or a headed goal. Bets are void if a player named for the purposes of enhanced odds does not play.
The Free Bet Journey
The following tick list should be worked through in order to complete the free bet journey:
- Identify a free bet
- Open an account
- Specify the bonus code if applicable
- Deposit funds
- Place qualifying bet
- Claim bonus
- Calculate staking and odds for counter bets
- Place counter matched bets
- Complete turnover requirement
- Withdraw funds
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for New Customers at bet365 Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. 18+, Time limits and T&Cs apply.
New Customers only - £10 min dep using promo code "FOOTBALL" - First bet must be placed on any market - Min stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon settlement, expire after 7 days, stake not returned. Full T&Cs apply
- The Week in Sport Betting Preview
- Ryder Cup Preview
- The Week In Sport Betting Preview
- Champions League Matchday One Preview
- Anthony Joshua v Alexander Povetkin Preview
- The Week In Sport Betting Preview
- The Week In Sport Preview
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »