Best UK Free Bets with FREEbets.org.uk
A warm welcome to the hottest website online for sports free bets and new customer offers via FREEbets.org.uk as we categorise the smallest to the biggest welcome incentives on the market.
Brondby are 8/13 with Coral to beat Brondby.
bet365 (18+ Ts and Cs Apply) have great odds and markets on the World Cup this year:
Bet365 World Cup 2018 Penalty Payback
Back a team to win the tournament and get a refund if your selection is eliminated on penalties.
Applies to losing pre-match Win and Each Way bets on the To Win Outright market for World Cup 2018. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
Bet365 World Cup 2018 Early Payout Offer
Get your bet paid out as a winner if the team you back goes 2 goals ahead.
Applies to pre-match single bets on Full Time Result market for all World Cup 2018 matches. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
Would you like to read all you need to know about the 32 competing nations at the World Cup?
WHAT IF........... France became the first team since Brazil in 1962 to retain the World Cup They are 9/2 with William Hill to win the 2022 World Cup
DID YOU KNOW England midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek is 5/1 with Ladbrokes to be a Crystal Palace player once the summer transfer window closes.
PLEASE NOTE: Odds correct at time of writing. Odds change regularly and will need to be checked and verified by you on your chosen bookmaker's website.
William Hill are currently offering a Bet £10 Get £30 free bet bonus to new customers.
Create a new betting account through FREEbets.org.uk, then make a minimum wager of £10 as your first bet and be rewarded with a 3 x £10 free bet bonuses!
You must enter the current special free bet code : C30 when you register.
- 18+, New William Hill online customers only.
- Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Only the “win” part from EW bets will count.
- Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply.
- Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets.
- All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
- Terms & Conditions Apply. Please Gamble Responsibly
The Football World Cup this year is comprehensively covered with bet365's FIFA World Cup Markets (18+, Ts & Cs Apply).
Features such as World Cup Matches, Outright Winner, Top Goal scorer, Group Betting and Stage of Elimination.
Bet365 Have a New Customer open Account Offer in the form of Up to £100 in Bet Credits.
- Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365:
- Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits.
- Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply.
- Returns exclude Bet Credits stake.
- 18+, Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Betfair have a great £100 in free bets offer if yyou join today using the promotional code ZBBC01.
Place 5 x £10 (or more) on selections at odds of at least 1.2 (1/5) or greater within 30 days of joining and you'll receive £20 in free bets.
This process can be repeated five times making a maximum of £100 on offer.
Once you have carried out the qualifying requirement, the bonus funds should be in your account within 24 hours.
- New Customer offer.
- Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets.
- Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus.
- Min odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Exchange bets excluded.
- T&Cs apply.
Ladbrokes are upping the stakes at the moment with their £50 Free Bet offer. Register for your new Ladbrokes account using the PROMO CODE F50 and make a first bet of £5 on a sports market of your choice at odds of 1/2 or greater.
You will then receive a matched free bet equivalent to to your first deposit once your qualifying bet has been settled, right up to the sum of £50!
- 18+. New customers only. Promo code 'F50' required.
- Certain deposit methods excluded.
- Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet.
- Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days.
- Free bet valid for 4 days.
- Free bet stake not returned.
- Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.
888Sport have come up with a fantastic Welcome Offer for new customers - Bet £10 Get £30!
When you register for a new online sports betting account with 888sport through FREEbets.org.uk, you can claim £30 in 888 sport free bets by simply making a first bet of £10 or more at odds of 1/2 or greater.
- New customers only
- Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30f
- A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market
- Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5)
- Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days
- Free bet stakes not included in returns
- Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply
- Full T&C’s apply
Join Paddy Power today and take advantage of their £20 risk-free free bet offer, simply by opening a new account through FREEbets.org.uk.
Sign-up and make a first bet of £20 on their sportsbook and if it loses, Paddy Power will refund it in cash!
So you'll get a £20 free bet from one of the market leaders in sports betting and rewarding money-back promotions and Money Back Specials.
- Risk Free 20: New customers only, limited to one per person.
- If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses they will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is €20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion.
- T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a €10 free bet when you place 5x bets of €10+.
- 18+, T&Cs apply.
Open a new Coral Sports betting account, make a £5 bet and get a £20 free bet token from Coral instantly into your account.
Signing up to Coral today through FREEbets.org.uk and bet just £5 to get 4 x £5 free bets, making a total of £20 on offer for new customers!
- 18+. UK+Ireland Customers Only.
- Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more.
- Tote and Pool excluded.
- Must be placed within 14 days of account Registration
- £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets.
- Not valid with Cash Out.
- Free bet valid for 4 days.
- Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
Open a new BetVictor account and make a first bet of £10 to get £60 to kick start your punting experience with the popular bookmaker.
BetVictor are also regularly amongst the best odds for the ever popular Premier League and this incentive must be one of the lowest depositing requirements to get the most leverage on your first commitment.
- Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 2.0 or greater.
- £50 Free Sports Bet split into 5 bets of £10 each, valid on set events only;
- Wager must be 40 times the Free Casino Bonus in order to withdraw winnings.
- Credit or Debit Card deposits only;
- Deposit and bet of £10 required within 7 days of opening new account,
- T&C apply.
Betbright's current sign-up offer is deposit £20 and play with £70 in betting funds in a sports and casino combo - You can claim simply by making a first deposit of at least £20.
This is made up of the first deposit of £20, Sports bonus of £20 and Casino bonus of £30.
- New Customers Only. 18+.
- Min Deposit £20, Min odds 1.8.
- Max Sports Bonus £20, Max Casino Bonus £30.
- 6 x wagering to release sports bonus.
- £30 casino bonus added within 24 hours of first sports bet settling.
- 40x wagering to release casino bonus.
For full terms and conditions, please see the Betbright website.
Boylesports current welcome offer to all new customers is £25 worth of Free Bets
Create a new account with Boylesports through FREEbets.org.uk, and place your first bet of £10 at odds of 1/2 or greater and Boylesports will give you a free bet of £5, with a further £20 on offer after some straightforward qualifying terms.
- Minimum £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Cash stakes only.
- Min Odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Max £25 in free bets.
- Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets.
- 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet.
- Qualifying bets must be placed within 30 days of opening account.
- 18+ New Customers only. Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
Open a new Sportingbet account and get a sign-up bonus that gives you a £15 Free Bet if your bet loses!
Deposit up to £10 and place a first bet of £15 or more at odds of 1/1 (2.0) greater in order to qualify. If your bet doesn't go your way and loses, you will then receive a £15 free bet that you can use again on the Sportingbet sportsbook.
- Players must:
- be over 18 years old
- be located in the United Kingdom
- be a new player with Sportingbet.com;
- Arrive at sportingbet.com via the page advertising this promotion and
- register during the Promotional Period.
Join 32Red Sport today and be rewarded with up to a 100% profit boost on your first in-play bet.
Sign-up, select your chosen profit boost and 32Red Sport will boost any winnings on your first bet by your chosen amount from anything from £10 to £100!
- New Customers Only. 18+
- The profit boost is calculated on net profit from the in-play bet, excluding original stake.
- For example a winning £50 bet at 2/1 would generate £100 net profit which would be used to calculate your profit boost payout.
- The minimum odds available for profit boost is Evs. The maximum profit boost that will be credited is £100.
- Bets enhanced using a profit boost will not be eligible for our early cash-in feature.
- Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
Mr Green have made the long trodden path from a casino operator to a fully-fledged sportsbook and are quickly gaining a distinguished reputation.
Join Mr Green through FREEbets.org.uk today in order to get your hands on their Bet £10 Get £10 Free Acca Bet welcome offer.
- The welcome offer applies to new customers only. 18+
- A minimum initial bet of £10 is required.
- The qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 3/1 or bigger.
- The £10 Free Acca Bet (3 selections or more) will appear in an account once the qualifying bets have been settled.
- Customers have 7 days to use the free acca bet before it is lost.
- Any returns that accrue from the free bet will not include the stake.
- Full terms & conditions apply.
Join Betway today and get a £30 Bonus WELCOME OFFER.
Register, make your first deposit and bet of at least £10. You'll then receive a 100% matched deposit right up to £30.
In addition to the £30 Free Bet, new customers can also join Betway's Free Bet Club to claim £10 in free bets every week!
- New Customers Only. 18+
- Min Deposit £/€10.
- 1x wagering requirements at min. odds of 1.75 to unlock Free Bet.
- Credit Card, Debit card & Pay Pal deposits only.
- Full Terms & Conditions apply.
Signing up to Totesport through FREEbets.org.uk is fast and secure. Open a new account and stake £10 in the Sportsbook and £10 on any Totepool market to recieve £20 as part of the new customer offer.
As well as their welcome offer, Totesport also have a range of promotions including faller insurance for horse racing bets and price boosts on selected football matches.
- New Customers aged 18+ residing in the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- Stake £10 on sport and £10 on Torepool.
- Odds requirements appply.
- Awarded free bets will be available within 24 hours of qualifying bet being settled.
- Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
Open a new 10Bet sports betting account and get up to £100 as a deposit bonus through this super bookmaker represented here through FREEbets.org.uk.
No complicated betting rules. Just sign-up to 10Bet, make a first deposit (min. £15) and you will receive a 50% deposit bonus up to £100 after six rollovers!
- New Customers Only
- Min. deposit £15 (no Skrill/Neteller)
- Bonus amount is 50% of deposit | 1x deposit turnover (min. odds 3/5 for singles and 2/5 for accumulator selections) for bonus receipt
- 6x deposit and bonus turnover (min. odds 3/5 and 2/5), in 90 days, for bonus release
- Some bet types don’t contribute to turnover
- Withdrawal before turnover results in bonus cancellation
- 18+ Terms & Conditions Apply
An instantly recognisable brand to British customers, Sun Bets boasts of being the UK's fastest growing online betting website.
So what better time to join? Well if you open a new account with them today and you can claim the G10 £10 free bet to get you on your way!
- New Customers Only. 18+.
- Register using the PROMO CODE G10.
- Make a first bet of £5 at odds 1/2 (1.5)
- Sun Bets will then credit you with a £10 free bet within 48 hours to use on a sports market of your choice!
- Offer expires 31.07.18
- Free bets expire on 07.08.18
- Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
ComeOn are offering new customers a 100% Matched Bet Offer worth up to £10, which can be spent across a wide variety of sports and alternative betting options.
Simply sign up using the link button below and make a deposit of at least £10 and place your first bet. ComeOn will then match your initial stake, up to a maximum of £10
- New UK customers only. 18+
- You must opt-in to the £10 Free Bet promotion upon registration.
- Minimum £10 deposit and qualifying bet required at minimum odds of 1.8 in any sportsbook market, within 14 days of opening account. Each way bets do not qualify for this offer.
- Min. deposit of £10 required
- You will receive your £10 Free Bet Token within 24 hours of your qualifying bet being accepted.
- You cannot use this promotion in conjunction with any other Welcome Offer. This £10 Free Bet does not exclude you from taking the Casino £25 Deposit Bonus at a later date.
- Full Terms & Conditions Apply.
Types of Free Bet
Bookmaker free bet offers can be categorised as follows:
- Deposit from new customers
- Non-deposit for all customers
- Event specific
- Mobile Specific
- Enhanced odds
All the leading online major bookmakers are competing in this area. Much of the marketing activity centres on major soccer matches in the Premier League and Champions League that are televised live. The new model targets a customer watching a football match in a social environment with the desire and technology to place a bet in-play. Fun and engagement are the latest buzzwords reflected in the following types of free bet:
Deposit Free Bets
This type of free bet is generally specifically on offer for new customers who must make a deposit. Usually stringent terms and conditions apply and it really is a case of not ignoring the small print. Any deviation from the documented procedure will result in the free deposit bet being invalid. Generally the amount will correspond to the initial deposit and there is a range of allowable funding of the new account from a minimum to a maximum.
Non Deposit Free Bets
Non-deposit free bets are usually valid for new and existing customers. They are not dependent on funds being transferred into a betting account. These formats are much less widespread than the deposit specific type. The potential profit is hence much lower as the risk to the online bookmaker is higher. Betting margins mean turnover is paramount so the downside of easily achievable conditions is that non-deposit free bets are relatively low in value but can be utilised more often.
Event Specific Free Bets
The market for these offers becomes more competitive for the major racing festivals and races and soccer tournaments. The quest for new and existing business is most intense during the Cheltenham Festival. This is the most popular meeting of the year and usually produces lucrative free bet promotions for the punter. The Grand National is the standalone race that generates most betting turnover but, surprisingly, free bets and promotions are actually reduced by the bookies for this event due to the nature of new customers being the householder, rather than the seasoned bettor, who will register and take the introductory funds but then never return again. The bookmaker ruthlessly regards this type of customer as "Low Value" and so can often withdraw the free bet for the Grand National event only. Specific live televised football matches in the Premier League and Champions League generate free bets and the soccer World Cup and European Championships both on a four year cycle lead to them being made available to new and existing customers.
More bets are now placed on mobile devices than on desktops so bookmakers are striving to get customers to use betting apps. All the major devices are covered and mobile versions can be accessed through a download or website link. However, only selected bookmaker apps are available on Google Play which does not allow all betting related applications. Some free bets are only available using the mobile version of a bookmaker’s betting products but they can be accessed through Android and iPhone.
Live televised football matches generate enhanced odds because they attract large audiences including the casual and committed customers. Better odds are often associated with :
- a player to score
- a player to score and his team to win
- one team to win and both teams to score
These offers are often only available during a limited amount of time and staking restrictions apply. Double and treble odds are offered for specific events to take place such as a goal early in a match or a headed goal. Bets are void if a player named for the purposes of enhanced odds does not play.
The Free Bet Journey
The following tick list should be worked through in order to complete the free bet journey:
- Identify a free bet
- Open an account
- Specify the bonus code if applicable
- Deposit funds
- Place qualifying bet
- Claim bonus
- Calculate staking and odds for counter bets
- Place counter matched bets
- Complete turnover requirement
- Withdraw funds
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for New Customers at bet365 Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. 18+, Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Offer applies for UK and Ireland residents on their first bet placed on the World Cup. Place a multi-bet on 2018 World Cup and if it loses, stake is refunded as free bet up to £/€10.
- England v Belgium Third Place Play-Off Preview
- World Cup Final Preview
- England v Croatia World Cup Semi-Final Preview
- France v Belgium Preview
- Alashkert v Celtic Preview
- World Cup Quarter-Final Previews
- Group H Match Three Preview
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »