Last Updated : January 12, 2020
Sportingbet £10 Back Up Free Bet New Customer Offer
Sportingbet is a rapidly developing bookmaker which is offering new punters the chance to get their hands on a Back-Up bet deal of £10.
How to register For The Sportingbet New Customer Offer is explained below:
- First of all, new customers just have to sign up for an account with Sportingbet using the links on FREEbets.org.uk and deposit £10 or more.
- You will now be able to bet place a sports bet of up to £10 in the sportsbook section of the site at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater to qualify.
- Finally, if your bet loses, then you'll receive £10 back as a free bet within 48 hours.
18+, Terms & Conditions Apply. Please Gamble responsibly.
Terms & Conditions For The Sportingbet Sign-Up Offer
In order to participate in this promotion, players must:
- be over 18 years old
- be located in the United Kingdom
- be a new player with Sportingbet.com
- Arrive at sportingbet.com via the page advertising this promotion and register during the promotional period.
- Your deposit must not be made via Skrill, Neteller and Entropay
- Free bet is valid for seven days
How Your Sportingbet Back-Up Bet Works
The minimum initial deposit is £10, as it is with most bookmakers, and the maximum Back-Up bet as a free bet is £10. Sportingbet will issue a Free Bet equal to the stake amount up to £10. Free Bets will be issued within 48 hours from the date that Eligible Bets (including combi bets) are resulted, settled and paid out
For full terms and conditions, please refer to the Sportingbet website.
Utilising your Sportingbet bonus is easy on sports with this comprehensive bookie. You can use the offer across any sport you wish. Find your desired sport by looking through the list down the left of any page in the sports betting section. You will then be taken to a list of events, matches or races of your given sport and selecting them will bring up the various markets.
So you’ve done your research, you’ve worked out the bet you want to lay but you don’t know what to do next. Selecting a bet in a market will put that bet in your bet slip which is visible towards the top right of the page. Here you can change the amount of your stake and see your possible payout. You can utilise your it here by using the new bonus capital as your stake for a selected bet or multiple of bets.
Other Sportingbet Promotions
As well as the Welcome Bonus, Sportingbet also offer a variety fantastic promotions. These include
Get a Weekly £5 Free Bet
- Opt-in required.
- Bet £20 on Accas from Monday-Sunday.
- Qualifying bets must have at least four selections each with minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2).
- Receive a £5 free bet - only one allowed each week
- Cashed out bets do not qualify
- Free bet wil be valid for three days upon receipt
- Stake not returned if your free bet is a winner.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
There's more free bets on offer if you place a football accumulator that has at least five selections and one lets you down. Each leg has to have minimum odds of 1.2 (1/5) and the minimum stake needed to qualify you for this acca insurance is £5. If one selection lets you down, then you will receive a refund in the form of a free bet, the maximum received being £10. The free bet you receive has to be used on football.
BTTS ACCAS - Free Bets Offer
If you place a Both Teams to Score Acca with Sportingbet you could receive a free bet worth up to £10. Here's how the promotion works:
- You need to opt-in to this promotion.
- Place a pre-match bet on both teams to score with minimum stake £5.
- Your bet must be an accumulator with at least four selections, all being settled on the same day.
- The minimum odds for each selection must be 1.5 (1/2).
- If your bet is successful, your winning stake will be matched with a FreeBet up to £10
- The FreeBet is valid for three days and must be used on a football market.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Best Odds Guaranteed
It's a frustrating situation when you take odds before a horse race and then your selection drifts in price and still wins! Look for the special organe BOG (Best Odds Guaranteed) Box at Sportingbet. If you see it, this means you will receive the starting price if it happens to be larger than the one you took.
Where Sportingbet came from and History
So you know the basics about how Sportingbet works and what the site offers but the history about Sportingbet is equally intriguing. Sportingbet is one of the youngest bookies around and was only established in 1997. This makes the rapid market growth of the company impressive.
The company was listed on the stock exchange just four years after being established. Sportingbet attracts a wide and diverse support base around the UK and Europe because the site accepts common payment methods such as Via, Mastercard, Moneybookers, Neteller, Click2Pay and many more.
Sportingbet’s main offices are located in Guernsey just off the south coast of England. This is positive because it means any customer who uses Sportingbet is paying much lower tax (which is automatically attached onto the cost of a bet) than they would be doing if Sportingbet’s main offices were located in mainland England or the UK.
About Our Star Rating:
A back-up bet is always a good way to start life at an online sports book. You get a free bet if your initial selection loses, so there's the chance to bet on a selection with decent odds knowing if it loses, it isn't a disaster because a second chance is just around the corner.