Last Updated : April 10, 2017
Sporting Bet £50 Welcome Offer
Sportingbet is a rapidly developing bookmaker which is offering new punters the chance to get their hands on a welcome offer worth up to £50.
The SportingBet £50 bonus is split in to three separate sections as explained below:
- First of all, new customers just have to sign up for an account and place an opening sports bet of £10 or more at odds of Evens or greater.
- Sportingbet will then credit you with a bonus equal to the first 5 bets made. So if you make 5 £20 bets, you will receive a £20 bonus.
- Finally you will receive a bonus amount that is equal to the average stake made over your first 10 bets. The sum of the three bonuses will be a maximum of £50
Terms & Conditions For The Welcome Offer
- All qualifying bets must be made at cumulative odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
- Players have 14 days to qualify for all three parts of the £50 welcome offer.
- Bonus funds must be rolled over 3 times (at odds 1.5 or greater) before being withdrawn.
For full terms and conditions, please refer to the SportingBet website.
Utilising your Sportingbet free bets is easy. You can use the offer across any sport you wish. Find your desired sport by looking through the list of sports down the left of any page in the sports betting section. You will then be taken to a list of events, matches or races of your given sport and selecting them will bring up the various markets.
So you’ve done your research, you’ve worked out the bet you want to lay but you don’t know what to do next. Selecting a bet in a market will put that bet in your bet slip which is visible towards the top right of the page. Here you can change the amount of your stake and see your possible payout. You can utilise your it here by using the free bet capital as your stake for a selected bet or multiple of bets.
As well as the Free Bet Welcome Bonus, Sportingbet also offer a variety fantastic promotions to compliment.
- They have some great options when it comes to betting on football, including their One Nil and You Fluffed It Up promotion. Place a bet on the match result of any Premier League match and if your team goes 1-0 up but ends up losing, Sportingbet will give you your money back in the form of a free bet up to £25.
- They also offer the popular Football Acca Insurance, meaning that when you place an accumulator of five or more teams and just the one lets you down, they will refund your stake as a free bet to the value of £25.
- In a similar vein is there Tennis Acca Insurance, which again refunds you your stake as a free bet up to £25 if one selection lets you down.
- If you're looking to do some In-Play betting with Sportingbet (More on that shortly..) then you can take advantage of their Cash Out option. The seasoned bettors amongst you will be very familiar with this but if you're unaware of this feature, it basically acts as a safety net allowing you to take a return on your bet before the selected market closes. So if you think that your team could surrender their lead, take the money whilst you still can!
Sportingbet in-play is an impressive little edition to the website and one that will impress you as a new customer. To find the in-play section you simply have to look at the top of the list of sports on the left hand side. There are three different options; in-play (flash), in-play calendar and in-play (non-flash).
The in-play flash section simply means that the page is driven by a flash application. This allows odds to update in real time and deliver you with the best value while a match or event is happening. The in-play non-flash is the same section but powered without a flash application. The in-play calendar simply shows you a list of sporting events and which ones you are able to watch through streaming.
Streaming in Sportingbet in-play is a small video which is embedded into the page of the event you want to keep track of. The biggest advantage of this is that you can watch a match through the site as it’s happening which allows you to make more educated bets.
So you know the basics about how Sportingbet works and what the site offers but the history about Sportingbet is equally intriguing. Sportingbet is one of the youngest bookies around and was only established in 1997. This makes the rapid market growth of the company impressive.
The company was listed on the stock exchange just four years after being established. Sportingbet attracts a wide and diverse support base around the UK and Europe because the site accepts common payment methods such as Via, Mastercard, Moneybookers, Neteller, Click2Pay and many more.
Sportingbet’s main offices are located in Guernsey just off the south coast of England. This is positive because it means any customer who uses Sportingbet is paying much lower tax (which is automatically attached onto the cost of a bet) than they would be doing if Sportingbet’s main offices were located in mainland England or the UK.
Ladbrokes have a price boost for the Europa League Final.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the match between Manchester United and Ajax.
888Sport have enhanced odds for the match between Ajax and Manchester United.
Betfair have further advanced odds for the Europa League Final.
William Hill are now promoting an OFFER CLUB with free bets for losing multiple bets.
Sun bets have a free bet offer related to the Champions League and Europa league.
Get the latest exclusive offers on bookmaker free bets as they happen - It's private & FREE!
100% Privacy, We will never spam youGet exclusive offers
More videos »
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »