Last Updated : April 16, 2018
SportingBet Back-Up bet Sign-Up Offer of £15 Free Bet for 2018
Sportingbet is a rapidly developing bookmaker which is offering new punters the chance to get their hands on a newly-termed Back-Up bet deal of £15.
How to register For The SportingBet New Customer Offer is explained below:
- First of all, new customers just have to sign up for an account with Sportingbet and deposit £10 or more.
- You will now be able to bet place a sports bet of up to £15 in the sportsbook section of the site at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater to qualify..
- Finally, if your bet loses, then you'll receive £15 back as a free bet within 48 hours.
18+, Terms & Conditions Apply. Please Gamble responsibly.
Terms & Conditions For The Welcome Offer
In order to participate in this promotion, an Eligible Player (as defined below) must place an Eligible Bet (as defined below) during the Promotional Period (17:01 (CEST) on 28.02.2018 to 23:59 (CEST) on 01.01.2100).
- Players must:
- be over 18 years old
- be located in the United Kingdom
- be a new player with Sportingbet.com;
- Arrive at sportingbet.com via the page advertising this promotion and
- register during the Promotional Period.
About Your Sportingbet Back-Up Bet
The minimum initial deposit is £10, as it is with most bookmakers, and the maximum Back-Up bet as a free bet is £15.
Sportingbet will Issue a FreeBet equal to the stake amount up to £15.
FreeBets will be issued within 48 hours from the date that Eligible Bets (including combi bets) are resulted, settled and paid out
For full terms and conditions, please refer to the SportingBet website.
Utilising your Sportingbet bonus is easy. You can use the offer across any sport you wish. Find your desired sport by looking through the list of sports down the left of any page in the sports betting section. You will then be taken to a list of events, matches or races of your given sport and selecting them will bring up the various markets.
So you’ve done your research, you’ve worked out the bet you want to lay but you don’t know what to do next. Selecting a bet in a market will put that bet in your bet slip which is visible towards the top right of the page. Here you can change the amount of your stake and see your possible payout. You can utilise your it here by using the new bonus capital as your stake for a selected bet or multiple of bets.
As well as the Welcome Bonus, Sportingbet also offer a variety fantastic promotions to compliment.
- They have some great options when it comes to betting on football.
- They also offer the popular Football Acca Insurance, meaning that when you place an accumulator of five or more teams and just the one lets you down, they will refund your stake as a free bet.
- In a similar vein is there Tennis Acca Insurance, which again refunds you your stake as a free bet if one selection lets you down.
- If you're looking to do some In-Play betting with Sportingbet (More on that shortly..) then you can take advantage of their Cash Out option. The seasoned bettors amongst you will be very familiar with this but if you're unaware of this feature, it basically acts as a safety net allowing you to take a return on your bet before the selected market closes. So if you think that your team could surrender their lead, take the money whilst you still can!
Sportingbet in-play is an impressive little edition to the website and one that will impress you as a new customer. To find the in-play section you simply have to look at the top of the list of sports on the left hand side. There are three different options; in-play (flash), in-play calendar and in-play (non-flash).
The in-play flash section simply means that the page is driven by a flash application. This allows odds to update in real time and deliver you with the best value while a match or event is happening. The in-play non-flash is the same section but powered without a flash application. The in-play calendar simply shows you a list of sporting events and which ones you are able to watch through streaming.
Streaming in Sportingbet in-play is a small video which is embedded into the page of the event you want to keep track of. The biggest advantage of this is that you can watch a match through the site as it’s happening which allows you to make more educated bets.
So you know the basics about how Sportingbet works and what the site offers but the history about Sportingbet is equally intriguing. Sportingbet is one of the youngest bookies around and was only established in 1997. This makes the rapid market growth of the company impressive.
The company was listed on the stock exchange just four years after being established. Sportingbet attracts a wide and diverse support base around the UK and Europe because the site accepts common payment methods such as Via, Mastercard, Moneybookers, Neteller, Click2Pay and many more.
Sportingbet’s main offices are located in Guernsey just off the south coast of England. This is positive because it means any customer who uses Sportingbet is paying much lower tax (which is automatically attached onto the cost of a bet) than they would be doing if Sportingbet’s main offices were located in mainland England or the UK.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the Champions League final.
888Sport have an offer related to the Champions League final.
Ladbrokes have enhanced odds for the match between Real Madrid and Liverpool.
BetVictor's version of customised betting is called PriceItUp.
William Hill's odds For England to win the World Cup.
Coral's odds for Harry Kane to be the World Cup top scorer.
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »