Last Updated : January 12, 2020
TonyBet Sign-Up offer of £200 For New Customers
If you click on the links seen on this FREEbets.org.uk website, that will take you straight to the TonyBet website. Signing-up to the site is a swift process and once completed it’s time to make your first deposit with the site. There’s a 100% matched bonus available with a maximum welcome offer of £/€200.
Steps Required to Receive the 100% up to £/€200 Welcome Offer:
- Firstly, you need to sign-up to their website. Just click on the links seen on FREEbets.org.uk to head over to TonyBet.
- To receive this offer, you must use the promo code TONY200 when making your initial deposit with the site.
- The minimum deposit required to receive the welcome offer is £/€10 and the 100% matched deposit welcome offer has a maximum bonus of £/€200.
- The bonus received is valid for 30 days.
What are the Terms and Conditions for the TonyBet Welcome Offer?
- You need to be aged 18+ and a new TonyBet customer
- The promo code TONY200 must be used when making your initial deposit
- The initial deposit must be one of at least £/€10 to qualify for a matched bonus
- Deposits made using Neteller, Skrill, PayPal or Bitcoin are not eligible for this offer.
- Your bonus amount received must be wagered once on a selection with minimum odds of 1.65 (13/20) before it will be transferred to your personal account.
- The bonus received is subject to a 10x wagering requirement
- Bets must be on a selection with minimum odds of 1.65 (13/20) to count towards the wagering requirement
- Your stake must not exceed the value of your initial deposit.
- If a bet is placed which is a combination of real money and not wagered bonus money, the overall amount of a bet will be included in the turnover requirements.
- Both pre-match and in-play bets are accepted
- Odd/even and Correct Score bets are among those that do not count towards your wagering requirements
- You have 30 days to fulfil the wagering requirements.
- Only one welcome offer per person, family, IP address, household address, email address, telephone number, payment account number and shared computer.
Full terms and conditions can be seen at the TonyBet website.
How to Register with TonyBet
This is an easy process and a swift one too. Use the links on this FREEbets.org.uk site and that will take you to the TonyBet site. Look for the purple ‘Register Now’ box and clicking on this brings up the registration form. It’s the usual set of questions for a site of this nature but it is important that you fill in the correct information.
It is required that you verify your TonyBet account to prove you are old enough to be gambling on this site. All that’s required is to provide a valid ID (passport, ID card or driver’s license).
TonyBet Payment Methods
The TonyBet site accepts the following payment methods
The minimum deposit is £/€10.
They use SSL Web Server Certificates which means that all communications will be secured via encryption.
Lots of Promotions at TonyBet
There’s a whole page dedicated to promotions on the TonyBet site and they need it because there are plenty of them.
No Goals No Loss
A 0-0 draw isn’t much help when you have placed a bet on a team to win. If this happens at TonyBet then you will receive a free bet of up to £/€20. Your bet must be a pre-match one and on listed matches. The free bet is valid for seven days, stake not returned and can’t be cashed out.
They Love Basketball at TonyBet
TonyBet love basketball and have some excellent offers on the sport. How many times do you spend ages working out your NBA bets and come up with a selection you think just can’t lose and then they don’t even come anywhere near winning Plenty of times I’m thinking, well if that happens to you at TonyBet on a bet of exactly £/€20, then a free bet for that amount will be received. The stake isn’t returned if your free bet gets you a winner and is valid for seven days.
If you place a bet of at least £/€30 on an NBA match where your team wins after overtime, the site will double your winnings. The additional windfall will be paid out in the form of free bets with a maximum of £/€300 and again valid for seven days. This is only available for bets placed on the match winner (2-way) market and doesn’t include in-play bets.
There’s also a special NBA offer on accumulators placed on Friday and on games that take place from Friday 19.00 (GMT+2) to Saturday 06.00 (GMT+2). There must be at least five legs and the stake must be a minimum of £/€20. If just one selection lets you down, then your stake will be refunded as a free bet up to £/€20. The minimum odds per leg must be at least 1.2 (1/5).
There’s a similar promotion for weekend football games played in the top five European football leagues (English Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1). Minimum five-folds with a stake of at least £/€20 for games played on Saturday and Sunday and minimum odds per leg of 1.3 (3/10). If one selection lets you down, there’s a free bet of up to £/€20 on its way to your TonyBet account. With both the basketball and football acca offers, the most you can receive in one day is £/€20.
Event of the Day
Every day on the TonyBet website there’s a selection of the top events taking place that day with enhanced odds. To get them you need to combine a certain number of possible outcomes from different events. These could include a top football game, basketball match or tennis event. You can’t use the improved odds for single bets or combinations made of fewer outcomes than required.
Sports Covered by TonyBet
Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Volleyball, Baseball, Handball, Futsal, American Football, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Water Polo, F1, Auto-Moto, Darts, Cricket, Boxing, UFC, E-Sports and E-Sports MOBA.
There’s action from all over the world and that means there will be betting opportunities whether it’s light or dark outside, so get ready for some late nights. Live betting is a strong point of the website and it’s well designed so navigating your way around TonyBet isn’t going to cause you any major headaches.
It’s the big match but you just have to go out, so how are you going to be able to put those in-play bets on? Thankfully, you can download the TonyBet app to allow you to follow all the action while on the move. More info on the website.
Don’t Miss Out on the Blogs and Latest News
The blog section on this website includes some helpful articles and this includes one about top strategies of online football betting. As well as informative articles there’s some fun too with the Best Memes from the 2018 World Cup and the Top Ten Weirdest and Most Interesting Betting Wins. Their news section has up to date articles about sport and TonyBet itself.
If you do have any queries, then you can use their live chat facility. It’s also possible to phone them on +44 2037 690147 or email then at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a comprehensive FAQs section and a page dedicated to Betting Rules.
About Our Star Rating:
This is a good welcome offer from TonyBet. It certainly gives you plenty in your account to get you off to a good start with the site. There is a 10x wagering requirement so you do need to fulfil that before withdrawals are possible. It's not too hefty though.