I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here Betting Offers
TV shows have certainly changed over the years and that's certainly the case with 'I'm a Celebrity....Get Me Out of Here.' Z-List celebrities are dumped in a jungle, though of course their lives are never in any real danger, and spend a few weeks together rowing and taking part in gruesome Bushtucker trials to win food. This continues until a King or Queen of the Jungle is crowned via public vote and may never be short of a panto appearance ever again.
Brighton are 19/20 at Bet365 to win at West Brom in the Premier League on Saturday. Odds correct on publication
Odds Correct at 01:01 on 04-01-2021 and are subject to change.
I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here 2021
The next series will return in November 2021. Ant and Dec will again be hosting but where will they be? It's not been announced yet whether the series will return to Australia or stay in Wales or somewhere else in the UK.
Giovanne Fletcher Wins I'm a Celebrity....Get Me Out of Here 2020
It seems that everything was going to be a bit different in 2020 and there was no trip down under. Instead, the series was filmed at Gwyrch Castle in Wales. There was the usual antics with trials for the contestants and this may not be the last time the series, hosted by Ant and Dec stays in the UK. it was the Cbeebies presenter Giovanne Fletcher who became Queen of the Castle.
- Hollie Arnold MBE - Paralympian who competed in the javelin, don't forget to mention the MBE.
- Beverly Callard - Former Corrie actress, well we say former, they all tend to go back in the end don't they.
- Victoria Derbyshire - Outspoken journalist who won't be breaking the rules at Christmas.
- Sir Mo Farah - Shouldn't he be training, his coach believes so.
- Giovanne Fletcher - Thanks to Wikipedia, we can say she is a Cbeebies presenter and married to some bloke from McFly.
- Vernon Kay - Wife of Tess Daley, used to be more famous than her. Don't mention texts.
- Jordan North - Radio 1 DJ, vomits a lot, don't mention texts.
- Jessica Plummer - Thank God for Wikipedia. Seems to be the nearly compulsory ex Eastenders cast member.
- AJ Pritchard - Former pro dancer on Strictly. Left to try and be a presenter like his brother. So why is he stuck in a Welsh castle?
- Shane Ritchie - The other ex-Eastender and according to his stories in the press is a bit broke
- Ruthie Henshall - No musicals for her to sing in at present so into the castle she goes.
- Russell Watson - In the same boat as Henshall but does have an album to plug.
Order of Elimination
- Hollie Arnold MBE
- Ruthie Henshall
- Beverly Callard
- Victoria Derbyshire
- Russell Watson
- Jessica Plummer
- AJ Pritchard
- Sir Mo Farah
- Shane Ritchie
- Vernon Kay
- Jordan North
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here...Tell me more
The tasks - known as Bushtucker Trials - are a series of gross tests that can win the whole camp food rations for the day but involve stomach churning tasks like eating camel’s testicles or reaching into a tank full of tarantulas.
Viewers vote on which celebrity takes the Bushtucker Trials with unpopular model Helen Flanagan being voted to undertake a record seven consecutive trials in series 12.
The show is hosted by popular Geordie duo Ant and Dec with co-hosts for the spin-off shows on ITV2 previously including comedians Russell Kane and Rob Beckett as well as former contestant Joe Swash.
There is a certain irony in the name of the show being “I’m A Celebrity” in that most of the contestants featured each series are far from household names. Most were at one time but have seen their careers dip and others include reality TV regulars from series such as TOWIE and Made in Chelsea.
But the jungle has forged some unlikely friendships including Eastenders cheeky chap Swash and Star Trek stalwart George Takei as well as oddball American TV producer David Gest becoming pals with ageing Aussie pop star Jason Donovan. It has also spawned some romances which have lasted well beyond the show, like singer Cerys Matthews getting with actor Marc Bannerman or 90s crooner Peter Andre famously shacking up with glamour model turned pop flop Katie Price, a romance that led to marriage!
The show's spin off programme is going to be called 'Extra Camp' this year and shown on ITV 2. Hosts this year will be the reigning Queen of the Jungle Scarlett Moffatt and Joel Dommett.
I’m A Celebrity has had its rights bought for overseas markets with versions in France, Germany, India, Holland, Sweden, Hungary and the USA which can one assumes only lead to a very crowded jungle. (In fact, each version of the show films in different locations, including Brazil, Malaysia and South Africa). The Australian version began in 2015 with England cricketer Freddie Flintoff being the first winner.
What Can We Bet On?
There are several bets that can be placed on the series. These include
- Odds on whether suggested celebrities will go into the jungle
- Overall winner
- Last man in the jungle
- Last woman in the jungle
- Who will be the next eliminated
Who are the previous winners?
3020: Giovanne Fletcher
2019: Jacqueline Jossa
2018: Harry Redknapp
2017; Georgia Toffolo
2016: Scarlett Moffatt
2015: Vicky Pattison
2014: Carl Foggerty
2013: Kian Egan
2012: Charlie Brooks
2011: Dougie Poynter
2010: Stacey Solomon
2009: Gino D'Acampo
2008: Joe Swash
2007: Christopher Biggins
2006: Matt Willis
2005: Carol Thatcher
2004 (Nov-Dec): Joe Pasquale
2004 (Jan-Feb): Kerry Katona
2003: Phil Tufnell
2002: Tony Blackburn