I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here Betting Offers
TV shows have certainly changed over the years and that's certainly the case with 'I'm a Celebrity....Get Me Out of Here.' Z-List celebrities are dumped in a jungle, though of course their lives are never in any real danger, and spend a few weeks together rowing and taking part in gruesome Bushtucker trials to win food. This continues until a King or Queen of the Jungle is crowned via public vote and may never be short of a panto appearance ever again.
Anthony Joshua is 11/8 at Bet365 to beat Andy Ruiz Jr. by TKO tonight.
Odds Correct at 00:12 on 07-12-2019 and are subject to change.
I'm a Celebrity....Get Me Out of Here 2019
The new series of I'm A Celebrity.... began on Sunday November 17 with Ant back in his presenting role after missing last year's show. There has been a change in the presenting line-up of the spin-off show 'I'm a Celebrity: Extra Camp.' living up to its name with the arrival of John Barrowman. He was on the main show last year and was of course fabulous (and irritating).
It's been announced that there will not be any live animals being eaten on the show this year. That's been deemed cruel, but it's still ok to just take a bug, snake etc and chuck it over a celebrity, nothing wrong there.
2019 Line-up Confirmed
The celebrities for the 2019 series have been announced and again it looks as if an interesting time in the jungle awaits us. Taking part are:
- Adele Roberts - Former Big Brother contestant and now a Radio 1 DJ.
- Andrew Maxwell - Stand-up comedian from Ireland and narrator of 'Ex on the Beach.'
- Caitlyn Jenner - Won the Olympic Decathlon title when male, had gender reassignment surgery in 2017 and is now female. Will a vote against her indicate how much transphobia there is? Already competed in the US version so the shock element of being in a jungle isn't there for her, bit pointless really.
- Ian Wright- Former footballer and now a TV pundit. Talks a lot, so you feel sorry for his campmates don't you. Has to be on the shortlist of likely winners.
- Jacqueline Jossa - Played Lauren Branning in 'Eastenders.'
- James Haskell - Former rugby player now trying his hand at MMA - from one form of Wasps to another.
- Kate Garraway - TV presenter, let's hope she's better at this than she was dancing on Strictly.
- Myles Stephenson - Member of Rak-Su who won the X-Factor in 2017.
- Nadine Coyle - Formerly in Girls Aloud, has a shower in the mornings, nuff said.
- Roman Kemp - DJ on Capital Radio.
Redknapp Wins 2018 Series
Order of Elimination
- First Elimination - Noel Edmonds
- Second Elimination - Malique Thompson-Dwyer
- Third Elimination - Sair Khan
- Fourth Elimination - Rita Simone
- Fifth Elimination - Anne Hegerty
- Sixth Elimination - Nick Knowles
- Seventh Elimination - James McVey
- Eighth Elimination - Fleur West
- Ninth Elimination - John Barrowman
- Tenth Elimnation - Emily Atack
WINNER - HARRY REDKNAPP
Ten Things We Learned from The 2018 Series
- Noel Edmonds drives a bus
- One of Emily Atack's boobs is larger than the other one
- Anne Hegerty farts a lot
- John Barrowman loves saying the word 'Awesome'
- Harry Redknapp loves jam roly poly pudding but not as much as he loves Sandra
- Nick Knowles can sing
- James McVey owns a second-hand car
- Rita Simone swears a lot
- Harry Redknapp has no sense of smell (not even jam roly poly pudding)
- Ant who?
Toff Wins I'm a Celebrity 2017
The best news was that Ant was fit and well again and presented the show with Dec. Another group of 'celebrities' headed into the jungle with the usual mix of former sports stars, stand-up comedians, a politician who should have been back home doing her job, a soap star, the father of Boris Johnson, a former Saturday pop star and former champion boxer Amir Khan.
The result seemed to be a foregone conclusion from early on in the show and it was Georgia Toffolo aka Toff from 'Made in Chelsea' that walked away as Queen of the Jungle. From her unlikely friendship with Stanley Johnson to her courageous performances in the Bushtucker Trials, she was a runaway winner and voting results proved that was the case.
Highlights of the series surrounded Amir Khan, who probably won't be going on Mastermind this season and radio presenter Iain Lee. After winning some strawberries to take back to camp, the pair had the lot themselves. With Lee seemingly being blamed, it led to accusations of bullying against Lee who had previously quit two trials. 'Little' Dennis Wise lost plenty of fans as he spoke out against Lee doing another trial.
Order of Elimination
- Jack Maynard - Left camp after abusive tweets had been found on his account
- Shappi Khorsandi
- Kezia Dugdale
- Vanessa White
- Stanley Johnson
- Dennis Wise
- Amir Khan
- Jennie McAlpine
- Iain Lee
- Jamie Lomas
Winner - Georgia Toffolo
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here...Tell me more
The tasks - known as Bushtucker Trials - are a series of gross tests that can win the whole camp food rations for the day but involve stomach churning tasks like eating camel’s testicles or reaching into a tank full of tarantulas.
Viewers vote on which celebrity takes the Bushtucker Trials with unpopular model Helen Flanagan being voted to undertake a record seven consecutive trials in series 12.
The show is hosted by popular Geordie duo Ant and Dec with co-hosts for the spin-off shows on ITV2 previously including comedians Russell Kane and Rob Beckett as well as former contestant Joe Swash.
There is a certain irony in the name of the show being “I’m A Celebrity” in that most of the contestants featured each series are far from household names. Most were at one time but have seen their careers dip and others include reality TV regulars from series such as TOWIE and Made in Chelsea.
But the jungle has forged some unlikely friendships including Eastenders cheeky chap Swash and Star Trek stalwart George Takei as well as oddball American TV producer David Gest becoming pals with ageing Aussie pop star Jason Donovan. It has also spawned some romances which have lasted well beyond the show, like singer Cerys Matthews getting with actor Marc Bannerman or 90s crooner Peter Andre famously shacking up with glamour model turned pop flop Katie Price, a romance that led to marriage!
The show's spin off programme is going to be called 'Extra Camp' this year and shown on ITV 2. Hosts this year will be the reigning Queen of the Jungle Scarlett Moffatt and Joel Dommett.
I’m A Celebrity has had its rights bought for overseas markets with versions in France, Germany, India, Holland, Sweden, Hungary and the USA which can one assumes only lead to a very crowded jungle. (In fact, each version of the show films in different locations, including Brazil, Malaysia and South Africa). The Australian version began in 2015 with England cricketer Freddie Flintoff being the first winner.
What Can We Bet On?
There are several bets that can be placed on the series. These include
- Odds on whether suggested celebrities will go into the jungle
- Overall winner
- Last man in the jungle
- Last woman in the jungle
- Who will be the next eliminated
Who are the previous winners?
2017; Georgia Toffolo
2016: Scarlett Moffatt
2015: Vicky Pattison
2014: Carl Foggerty
2013: Kian Egan
2012: Charlie Brooks
2011: Dougie Poynter
2010: Stacey Solomon
2009: Gino D'Acampo
2008: Joe Swash
2007: Christopher Biggins
2006: Matt Willis
2005: Carol Thatcher
2004 (Nov-Dec): Joe Pasquale
2004 (Jan-Feb): Kerry Katona
2003: Phil Tufnell
2002: Tony Blackburn
- Premier League 2010s Team of the Decade
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- UK Championship Snooker Betting Preview
- Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz Betting Preview
- New Zealand vs England First Test Match
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
This Bet365 offer gives you the option of taking an enhanced price on the full time result of a game for selected matches only applies to games being played in the English competitions, Champions League and Europa League.
New Paddy Power customers can place an initial qualifying bet on the sportsbook and will receive a refund in cash (up to a maximum of £20) if it is a loser.
New Paddy Power customers can receive their stake back in cash up to a maximum of £20 if their first qualifying bet on the sportsbook is a loser.
New 888sport customers can receive a total of £40 on free bets if registering a new account and placing a qualifying bet of £10 on a sports market.
Register a new account using the promo code 'Racing' and after placing a qualifying bet of £10, you will receive £40 in free bets.
New Paddy Power customers betting £10 on the West Ham v Arsenal game on Monday can receive £5 free bets for use on all of Tuesday's Champions League matches.
New Paddy Power customers who then place a losing bet on the world heavyweight title bout between Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr will receive their stake back in cash up to a max £20.
New 888sport customers can receive enhanced odds on the world heavyweight title rematch between Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr.
New 888sport customers can receive enhanced odds on the Premier League game Manchester derby clash between City and United being played on Saturday.
Paddy Power customers placing bets on the Manchester City v Manchester United Premier League game will receive their money back in CASH (max £20) if City win the match.
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »