I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here Betting Offers
TV shows have certainly changed over the years and that's certainly the case with 'I'm a Celebrity....Get Me Out of Here.' Z-List celebrities are dumped in a jungle, though of course their lives are never in any real danger, and spend a few weeks together rowing and taking part in gruesome Bushtucker trials to win food. This continues until a King or Queen of the Jungle is crowned via public vote and may never be short of a panto appearance ever again.
Manchester City are 1/1 at Bet365 to beat Liverpool in the Premier League on Thursday.
Odds Correct at 22:07 on 01-07-2020 and are subject to change.
I'm a Celebrity....Get Me Out of Here 2019
The new series of I'm A Celebrity.... began on Sunday November 17 with Ant back in his presenting role after missing last year's show. There has been a change in the presenting line-up of the spin-off show 'I'm a Celebrity: Extra Camp.' living up to its name with the arrival of John Barrowman. He was on the main show last year and was of course fabulous (and irritating).
It's been announced that there will not be any live animals being eaten on the show this year. That's been deemed cruel, but it's still ok to just take a bug, snake etc and chuck it over a celebrity, nothing wrong there.
2019 Line-up Confirmed
The celebrities for the 2019 series have been announced and again it looks as if an interesting time in the jungle awaits us. Taking part are:
- Adele Roberts - Former Big Brother contestant and now a Radio 1 DJ.
- Andrew Maxwell - Stand-up comedian from Ireland and narrator of 'Ex on the Beach.'
- Caitlyn Jenner - Won the Olympic Decathlon title when male, had gender reassignment surgery in 2017 and is now female. Will a vote against her indicate how much transphobia there is? Already competed in the US version so the shock element of being in a jungle isn't there for her, bit pointless really.
- Ian Wright- Former footballer and now a TV pundit. Talks a lot, so you feel sorry for his campmates don't you. Has to be on the shortlist of likely winners.
- Jacqueline Jossa - Played Lauren Branning in 'Eastenders.'
- James Haskell - Former rugby player now trying his hand at MMA - from one form of Wasps to another.
- Kate Garraway - TV presenter, let's hope she's better at this than she was dancing on Strictly.
- Myles Stephenson - Member of Rak-Su who won the X-Factor in 2017.
- Nadine Coyle - Formerly in Girls Aloud, has a shower in the mornings, nuff said.
- Roman Kemp - DJ on Capital Radio.
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here...Tell me more
The tasks - known as Bushtucker Trials - are a series of gross tests that can win the whole camp food rations for the day but involve stomach churning tasks like eating camel’s testicles or reaching into a tank full of tarantulas.
Viewers vote on which celebrity takes the Bushtucker Trials with unpopular model Helen Flanagan being voted to undertake a record seven consecutive trials in series 12.
The show is hosted by popular Geordie duo Ant and Dec with co-hosts for the spin-off shows on ITV2 previously including comedians Russell Kane and Rob Beckett as well as former contestant Joe Swash.
There is a certain irony in the name of the show being “I’m A Celebrity” in that most of the contestants featured each series are far from household names. Most were at one time but have seen their careers dip and others include reality TV regulars from series such as TOWIE and Made in Chelsea.
But the jungle has forged some unlikely friendships including Eastenders cheeky chap Swash and Star Trek stalwart George Takei as well as oddball American TV producer David Gest becoming pals with ageing Aussie pop star Jason Donovan. It has also spawned some romances which have lasted well beyond the show, like singer Cerys Matthews getting with actor Marc Bannerman or 90s crooner Peter Andre famously shacking up with glamour model turned pop flop Katie Price, a romance that led to marriage!
The show's spin off programme is going to be called 'Extra Camp' this year and shown on ITV 2. Hosts this year will be the reigning Queen of the Jungle Scarlett Moffatt and Joel Dommett.
I’m A Celebrity has had its rights bought for overseas markets with versions in France, Germany, India, Holland, Sweden, Hungary and the USA which can one assumes only lead to a very crowded jungle. (In fact, each version of the show films in different locations, including Brazil, Malaysia and South Africa). The Australian version began in 2015 with England cricketer Freddie Flintoff being the first winner.
What Can We Bet On?
There are several bets that can be placed on the series. These include
- Odds on whether suggested celebrities will go into the jungle
- Overall winner
- Last man in the jungle
- Last woman in the jungle
- Who will be the next eliminated
Who are the previous winners?
2017; Georgia Toffolo
2016: Scarlett Moffatt
2015: Vicky Pattison
2014: Carl Foggerty
2013: Kian Egan
2012: Charlie Brooks
2011: Dougie Poynter
2010: Stacey Solomon
2009: Gino D'Acampo
2008: Joe Swash
2007: Christopher Biggins
2006: Matt Willis
2005: Carol Thatcher
2004 (Nov-Dec): Joe Pasquale
2004 (Jan-Feb): Kerry Katona
2003: Phil Tufnell
2002: Tony Blackburn