Last Updated : June 3, 2019
Matchbook Free Bet Sign-Up Offer
Matchbook have a sign-up offer that can see you receiving up to £10 in cash. You are required to register with the site and deposit some cash into your account. Then you need to place your initial bet with them and this has to be done within seven days of joining the site.
If the bet is a losing one, don't despair because a refund of up to £10 in cash will be received within 72 hours of your initial bet being settled.
How to Sign Up with Matchbook for their £10 Free Bet Sign Up Offer
To get involved, just :
- Sign-up to Matchbook, for quick access use the links on FREEbets.org.uk
- Fill out out your details on the registration page.
- Make a deposit into your new account.
- Place your first bet with Matchbook within seven days of signing-up.
- If the bet is a loser then your stake will be refunded up to a maximum of £10 within 72 hours of your qualifying bet being settled.
Main Terms and Conditions of the Matchbook New Customer Offer
- Deposits made using Skrill, Neteller or PaySafe card will not qualify for this promotion.
- Back and lay bets placed on the same runner will not qualify for the offer.
- The promotion only applies to Matchbook customers who place bets using the Matchbook Exchange interface only.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign-up promotion
For full terms and conditions on Matchbook's welcome bonus please visit their website!
Matchbook Deposit Methods
You can fund your Matchbook account using the following:
- Bank Transfer
- Mastercard and Visa credit/debit cards
Matchbook was first launched in 2004 mostly focussing on the US sports betting market and was bought over in 2011 as an alternative to the mainstream UK betting exchanges.
They are currently licenced by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) and the UK Gambling Commission.
The main aim of the company is to over its customers low-margin, high volume betting with a focus on quality liquidity.
As of the 1st of December 2014, Matchbook will be charging UK customers with a standard rate of 1.15% commission - still considerably lower then the other big players.
Since 2012 they have expanded their operations and have branched out in to markets across Europe and also Asia, offering customers the chance to bet in Euros, Sterling, Canadian and Hong Kong Dollars. Their unrelenting commitment to give the punter the maximum possible value has led to their rise in popularity.
Matchbook Customer Service
Contact Matchbook on the following services: By telephone on (+44) 203 642 6867; By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; By Twitter and tweet to @TeamMatchbook
18+. Acca Insurance: Min selection odds 1/10. Acca odds 3/1. Pre-match straight line accas only. 1 free bet up to £/€10 per customer/day, credited within 24 hrs, valid for 7 days, Min 1 boost per day. Full T&Cs apply
New customers only. £10 minimum deposit using promo code "888ODDS" Max bet £5, enhanced winnings paid in free bets within 72 hours of settlement, valid for seven days.
New Customers only - £10 min dep using promo code "RACING" - First bet must be placed on any market - Min stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qual bet settlement Full T&Cs apply.
New customers only. Place FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund is €/£20. Only deps made using Cards or Paypal qualify.T&Cs apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.
New customers only – Min dep of £10 using deposit code 10FREE - qualifying bet is real money stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market. Min odds 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets expire after 7 days, full T&Cs apply.
- Wimbledon 2019 Betting Preview
- Fury v Schwarz and Warringon v Galahad Betting Preview
- Copa America 2019 Betting Preview
- US Open 2019 betting preview
- The 2019 Women’s World Cup Betting Preview
- UFC 238 Betting Preview
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »