Bet365 App Betting
If efficiency and ease of use is what you are looking for then Bet365 mobile betting is an absolutely fantastic resource for betting on the go.
There are some excellent bonus offers for first time users of the mobile device, whether you’re a new or existing customer, when you place your first bet using a mobile or tablet.
As mentioned, live streaming is also available on mobile devices making pesky train journeys and lunch breaks infinitely better; another plus for this excellent design.
As with many things in the online betting world, bet 365 were one of the pioneers in taking their product onto a mobile site and they do it brilliantly.
Near enough everything from the main site is transferred to the mobile site and is just as straight forward to navigate around and use. Signing in and depositing is predictably easy but moving around the vast range of sports and arriving at events within them is also a very swift process.
- The mention of the site’s look was not really a criticism; just that it uses the same bland grey colour scheme of the main site, but this really detracts nothing from the way in which you can simply and quickly bet on near enough any sporting contest on the planet.
- Away from the sports betting, the casino side of the mobile product is very impressive as well with all the major games on offer and as with the sports betting side, very simple to use. The company have clearly put an awful lot of time and effort into the casino side and you can tell as it is incredibly slick.
- It is hard to find fault with the mobile site on Bet365 to be honest, even down to entering promotional codes and dealing with change of cards etc. it is almost easier on the mobile than on the laptop or desktop as the menus fill the screen.
- Bet365 also offer an app to download, and although this is an ever so slightly irritating process it is extremely well designed and useful when it arrives. The same can be said about the app as the mobile site, no frills but very easy to use and effective. It is just personal preference as to whether a customer prefers to have the app ready to go on their home screen or just go to the site.
In 2017 more sports bets will be placed on mobile devices than desktops. bet365 have been part of the growth in mobile betting with their mobile app which is fully functional and mirrors their desktop version. The vast majority of bets placed on smartphones and tablets are on live football matches. bet365 offer a massive number of soccer fixtures for in-play betting which is enhanced by live streaming on mobile devices. Picture quality and navigation have improved significantly and the shift to mobile from desktop formats looks like continuing.
Most sports betting is now done on the move and bet365 are market leaders in providing odds for the most popular betting sports. Mobile technology has improved and that has led to more bets placed using a betting app with bookmakers like bet365. Popular television adverts promote in-play betting and the device used most extensively is a smart phone. bet365’s mobile customers receive a welcome bonus in the same way as desktop users receive the bet 365 Sign-up Offer (18+ T&Cs apply), which can be used on football markets. The English Premier League is the most popular in the world for betting and most bets are placed on mobile devices.
Devices and Downloads
bet365 for mobiles and tablets is available on the following devices:
- Windows Phone
The app can be downloaded on the App Store, accessed as an Android App or loaded on to a mobile phone or tablet at bet365.com. The app download is not available on the Google Play Store as gambling related products are restricted. The bet365 app and mobile site are identical. The mobile site takes up no space on a device which makes it stand out from the competition.
The app makes on-the-move betting simple with a well thought out design. The bet365 mobile version is one of the most user-friendly betting apps for the Android. The design is highly responsive and optimised for the most popular devices. The screen lends itself to placing bets quickly which is important in the live environment (18+ T&Cs Apply) when odds can fluctuate after a key event.
Features Of The App
The vast majority of the events and markets on the bet365 desktop version can be accessed using mobiles and tablets.
- In order to place a bet customers must enter their unique username and password. Customers can follow a procedure to restore a lost password.
- One potential problem with mobile betting is losing a signal. If this happens normal procedures can be resumed once the signal is restored.
- Mobile users can check their History to confirm that a bet has been accepted when there is some service disruption during the bet placement process.
- Payment methods can be selected from a drop-down menu and all the major ones are accepted.
- bet365 can be used on the move when abroad if roaming is allowed or users have access to a working WiFi connection.
- Content blocking may be in place to prevent underage usage but this can be removed by contacting the mobile service provider.
Sports Available To Bet On
- The bet365 mobile app is virtually a mirror image of the desktop version, offering a similar extensive range of sports, leagues and markets.
- Bets are available in the in-play environment and before a sporting fixture begins.
- Many mobile bets are placed at the actual event but live streaming encourages mobile betting from any location.
- Live bets can be placed quickly on several sports, featuring the main fixtures. Live scores updates provide information but bet365 cannot guarantee their accuracy and are not responsible for bets placed in error due to wrong information. Betting is suspended after a key event, such as a goal, penalty or sending-off in a football match.
- Mobile customers can watch live sport on their mobiles, including soccer, tennis, basketball, snooker, darts, cricket and squash.
- Users receive access to live streaming with a funded account or having placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- A Watch icon informs mobile users if an event will be live streamed.
- Mobile users can also watch any horse race broadcast live on At The Races and Racing UK. A qualifying bet totally at least £0.50 must be placed on the race to gain live coverage.
- ATR streaming is not available in some countries but anyone with a good WiFi or 3G connection in unrestricted locations will receive high-quality pictures.
bet365 is one of the most recognised betting brands in the world. They offer just about the biggest range of sports and leagues in the industry, both for pre-match and in-play betting. The bet365 mobile app maintains the standards expected from such an extensively used sportsbook. Desktop customers will find the migration to mobile betting with bet365 seamless and effective with a full range of products that can be found on the main website. bet365 will have a role to play in the ongoing growth of mobile betting.
Today's Main Tip
Manchester United to win the Champions League at 25/1 with Unibet.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the Six Nations fixture between Ireland and Wales.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the Premier League match between Liverpool and West Ham.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the Six Nations match between England and Scotland.
Boylesports have on offer related to matches in the Six Nations.
888Sport have free bets related to the race meeting at Kempton.
888Sport are offering a free bet related to the Premier League match between Man Utd and Chelsea.
More videos »
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »