Last Updated : January 22, 2020
Sporting Index New Account Offer - £100 Promotional Betting Cash
Sporting Index are currently offering new customers a free £100 to trade with when they open a new spread betting account.
Just sign-up through FREEbets.org.uk to Sporting Index and you'll receive £100 (non-withdrawable) straight away into your account.
You get to keep what you win and Sporting Index will cover your losses up to £100 - no catches, no rigmarole, just sign-up and you'll have up to 7 days to bet with £100 from Sporting Index. Just be aware however that your losses could exceed your deposit and you would be liable for the amount in such circumstances.
Significant Terms as follows:-
- New customers only. aged 18+
- Open a new account with Sporting index to receive £100 in non-withdrawable betting funds.
- Market restrictions and a 7 day time limit applies the purpose of this promotion.
- Any losses over £100 will be your liability.
- Full terms & conditions apply.
IMPORTANT : Sports spread betting can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit or credit limit.
Bet £10 Get £10 Fixed Odds Offer
There is also a special welcome offer for thoe who wish to place a fixed odds bet. This sees new customers receiving a £10 free bet after placing a qualifying bet of £10.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- New customers only, aged 18+
- Open a new account with SportingIndex, you can use the links on this page .
- Deposit at least £10 into your account.
- Within 30 days of registering, place a fixed odds bet of at least £10. This has to be on a selection with minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2). With multiple bets, the culmative odds have to be 1.5 (1/2).
- Free bet will be received once your qualifying bet has been settled and is valid for seven days.
- Full terms & Conditions apply.
What is Spread Betting?
Sports spread betting roots comes from the City's financial buying and selling markets. The concept was applied to sports betting as an alternative to the fixed odds markets.
The main difference between sports spread betting and the fixed odds variety is that your return/losses are more fluid than the pre-determined outcome of a fixed odds bet.
For example in sports spread betting every market has a two-way price and you buy or sell against the spread.
So, say your betting on a football match and the bookmaker says the spread for goals in a match is 2.5 - 3. You then decide to bet higher (BUY) or lower (SELL) than the spread (2.5 - 3).
If you decide to bet £10 that their will be less goals in the game than what the spread is offering (2.5 - 3) then you Sell at £10 against the spread, if the game finishes 0-0, 1-0 or 1-1 then you'll win, if there are more than 3 goals in the game then that's when losses start to happen.
Please note that losses may exceed deposits!
Sporting Index offers a very in-depth explanation on Spread Betting plus they also have a "Jargon Buster" page to help you understand the market talk.
You can also request access to a demo account to help you find your feet quicker on the Sporting Index sports spread betting markets - of which there are hundreds.
Sporting Index Customer Support
As you'd imagine with a global player in the sports spread betting markets such as Sporting Index, they have various ways to contact their customer services department. There is two freephone numbers for domestic (08000 96 96 07) and overseas (+44 20 7840 4050).
If you are wanting access online then use their Chat facility on their site or you can send them an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or by social media by contacting their Twitter page by tweeting to @sportingindex.