Last Updated : July 5, 2022
Sporting Index New Account Sign-Up Offers
Sporting Index are currently offering new customers a spread betting welcome offer of 100% Cashback on Net Losses up to £250. Here's how the offer works:
- Just sign-up through FREEbets.org.uk to Sporting Index.
- Place five Spread bets of £25+ on select pre-match markets.
- Receive 100% cashback on net losses upon settlement of fifth qualifying bet.
- The qualifying bets must be placed within 14 days of registering your new account.
- The maximum cashback that can be received is £250.
- Just be aware however that your losses could exceed your deposit and you would be liable for the amount in such circumstances.
Significant Terms as follows:-
- New customers only. aged 18+
- Open a new account with Sporting index to receive 100% cashback on net losses after placing five qualifying bets.
- Qualifying bets must be Spread bets of at least £25 on selected pre-match markets.
- Full terms & conditions apply.
IMPORTANT : Sports spread betting can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit or credit limit.
Bet £10 Get £20 Fixed Odds Offer
There is also a special welcome offer for those who wish to place a fixed odds bet. This sees new customers receiving a £20 free bet after placing a £10 qualifying bet at odds of at least 2.0.
- New clients only.
- Applies to first £10+ bet on any sports market at odds of 2.00 (1/1) or greater.
- Qualifying bet needs to be placed and settled within 14 days of registration.
- When the qualifying bet is settled, a £10 free bet will be received.
- A second £10 free bet will be allocated 24 hours later
- Free bets valid for 7 days and stake not returned.
- Cashed out or voided bets will not count towards qualifying
- Full terms available online.
- 18+. Begambleaware.org
What is Spread Betting?
Sports spread betting roots comes from the City's financial buying and selling markets. The concept was applied to sports betting as an alternative to the fixed odds markets.
The main difference between sports spread betting and the fixed odds variety is that your return/losses are more fluid than the pre-determined outcome of a fixed odds bet.
For example in sports spread betting every market has a two-way price and you buy or sell against the spread.
So, say your betting on a football match and the bookmaker says the spread for goals in a match is 2.5 - 3. You then decide to bet higher (BUY) or lower (SELL) than the spread (2.5 - 3).
If you decide to bet £10 that their will be less goals in the game than what the spread is offering (2.5 - 3) then you Sell at £10 against the spread, if the game finishes 0-0, 1-0 or 1-1 then you'll win, if there are more than 3 goals in the game then that's when losses start to happen.
Please note that losses may exceed deposits!
Sporting Index offers a very in-depth explanation on Spread Betting plus they also have a "Jargon Buster" page to help you understand the market talk.
You can also request access to a demo account to help you find your feet quicker on the Sporting Index sports spread betting markets - of which there are hundreds.
Sporting Index Customer Support
As you'd imagine with a global player in the sports spread betting markets such as Sporting Index, they have various ways to contact their customer services department. There is two freephone numbers for domestic (08000 96 96 07) and overseas (+44 20 7840 4050).
If you are wanting access online then use their Chat facility on their site or you can send them an email enquiry to email@example.com or by social media by contacting their Twitter page by tweeting to @sportingindex.
About Our Star Rating:
Both of the welcome offers at Sporting Index are good ones to receive. The odds restriction isn't high at all and the £25 in spread bets is very attractive indeed.