Bet365 Football/Soccer Betting Markets
Football is by far the most popular betting sport in the world and bet365 provides their customers with a wide range of football markets, both pre-match and in the live environment. Bettors with bet365 can place wagers on fixtures in about 50 countries and over 100 leagues. The company covers a huge amount of live matches which are streamed to customers when they place a bet.
More than 50% of sports bets placed online are for football and this is ever growing. It is a global sport and there are more members of FIFA than the United Nations. In 2016 for the first time more bets were placed on mobile devices than desktops and the majority of those bets are placed on football fixtures. It is the most viewed sport on television and live coverage increases betting turnover.
As early as 2016, a derby match between Manchester United and Manchester City (September 2016) was watched on television in more countries than for any other domestic fixture. Movement of players around the world has led to multi-national leagues which attract global interest. bet365 and other online bookmakers have responded to this interest by providing odds for fixtures in each continent.
English Premier League
The Premier League in England is the richest in the world in the context of the value of television rights and player’s wages. However, there is a conflict of interests between the performance of the national team and the wealth of the clubs. Much of the Premier League is under foreign ownership and the leading clubs’ coaches are recruited from overseas. The clubs have little interest in the state of the game at international level. Despite England’s abject efforts at Euro 2016 grounds during the following season are still full. bet365 uses the popularity of the English Premier League by offering odds and promotions to their global audience.
Football betting on the English Premier League and other leagues is enhanced using Bet Builder (18+, Ts & Cs Apply) which is bet365's customised betting feature.
- bet365 offer most pre-match markets for matches in the English Premier League, up to 120.
- All the fixtures are available for in-play betting which features odds for just about every aspect of a football match.
- Due to the huge amounts of money bet on live Premier League matches markets are suspended after a key event, such as a goal, penalty or red card.
- A few seconds can be crucial when large sums are involved. bet365 have to ensure customers around the world are not placing after-bets because of the faster technology they are able to use when they know a goal has been scored.
- The scheduling of matches depends on when the satellite broadcasters can attract the biggest audiences.
- bet365 welcome Friday night matches live on television because this is leisure time for most of their customers.
Ahead of the match bet365 offer odds under the following headings:
- Asian Lines
- 10 Minutes
A relatively new feature is cashing out of bets before expiry. Customers can close bets before the end of an event to guarantee a profit or minimise a loss. A limited number of markets are available for cashing out bets during live matches.
Countries and Leagues
Football appears under the name Soccer on the alphabetical list of sports on the bet365 Home Page. In selecting this option users are taken to the main soccer page which displays odds in lists. A main list highlights the important fixtures of the day and the page then shows matches by league. Odds are available for domestic leagues, European competitions and qualifying for the next World Cup.
The importance of football betting in the United Kingdom to bet365 is reflected in odds for fixtures in the main and minor leagues appearing near the top of the main soccer page. bet365 cover 18 leagues and competitions in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. The range of odds includes the four main leagues in England and semi-professional leagues further down the pyramid.
bet365 have active customers all over the world which means they truly are a global brand. The wide range of leagues offered to their customers appear under the following geographical headings:
- Republic of Ireland
- Rest of the World
- The Americas
Football is most popular in the continents of Europe and South America but bet365 offer odds on matches in leagues in each continent.
Ante Post Betting with bet365 Soccer
bet365 offers odds in many ante post markets related to the main betting leagues.
- Ante post betting has gone beyond the outright winner of a competition and now customers can bet on a wide range of future events.
- Bet365 update their odds during seasons to reflect results to date and league positions.
- Customers can bet on more than 20 English Premier League outright markets including top goal scorer, teams to be relegated and not relegated and promoted, to finish bottom and in the top four.
- Bets on managerial appointments and departures in England are also popular.
- NFL Super Bowl 2020 Preview: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers
- Week in Sport Betting Preview 27 January
- Week in Sport Betting Preview 20 January
- Week in Sport Betting Preview 13 January
- Week in Sport Betting Preview
- Week in Sport Betting Preview:
- South Africa vs England 1st Test 26th - 30th December
New 888sport customers betting £10 at minimum odds of 1.5 (1/2) on UFC can receive a total of £40 in free bets valid for seven days.
New 888sport customers can use the promo code 'RACE35 when making first deposit and when betting £10 on the first race, get a £5 free bet for the remaining seven races of the card.
This Bet365 offer gives you the option of taking an enhanced price on the full time result of a game for selected matches only applies to games being played in the English competitions, Champions League and Europa League.
New 888sport customers can use the promo code 'RACE888' when making first deposit and when betting £10 on the first race, get a £5 free bet for the remaining six races.
Fully verified 888sport customers in the UK can win a max £8k if correctly pedicting eight football results
New 888sport customers can receive a total of £40 on free bets if registering a new account and placing a qualifying bet of £10 on a sports market.
New Paddy Power customers can place an initial qualifying bet on the sportsbook and will receive a refund in cash (up to a maximum of £20) if it is a loser.
New Paddy Power customers can receive their stake back in cash up to a maximum of £20 if their first qualifying bet on the sportsbook is a loser.
Register a new account using the promo code 'Racing' and after placing a qualifying bet of £10, you will receive £40 in free bets.
New 888sport customers can receive enhanced odds on Wednesday's Premier League clash between West Ham United and Liverpool.
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »