Bet365 Football/Soccer Betting Markets
Football is by far the most popular betting sport in the world and bet365 provides their customers with a wide range of football markets, both pre-match and in the live environment. Bettors with bet365 can place wagers on fixtures in about 50 countries and over 100 leagues. The company covers a huge amount of live matches which are streamed to customers when they place a bet.
More than 50% of sports bets placed online are for football and this is ever growing. It is a global sport and there are more members of FIFA than the United Nations. In 2016 for the first time more bets were placed on mobile devices than desktops and the majority of those bets are placed on football fixtures. It is the most viewed sport on television and live coverage increases betting turnover.
As early as 2016, a derby match between Manchester United and Manchester City (September 2016) was watched on television in more countries than for any other domestic fixture. Movement of players around the world has led to multi-national leagues which attract global interest. bet365 and other online bookmakers have responded to this interest by providing odds for fixtures in each continent.
English Premier League
The Premier League in England is the richest in the world in the context of the value of television rights and player’s wages. However, there is a conflict of interests between the performance of the national team and the wealth of the clubs. Much of the Premier League is under foreign ownership and the leading clubs’ coaches are recruited from overseas. The clubs have little interest in the state of the game at international level. Despite England’s abject efforts at Euro 2016 grounds during the following season are still full. bet365 uses the popularity of the English Premier League by offering odds and promotions to their global audience.
Football betting on the English Premier League and other leagues is enhanced using #Bet Builder# (18+, Ts & Cs Apply) which is bet365's customised betting feature.
- bet365 offer most pre-match markets for matches in the English Premier League, up to 120.
- All the fixtures are available for in-play betting which features odds for just about every aspect of a football match.
- Due to the huge amounts of money bet on live Premier League matches markets are suspended after a key event, such as a goal, penalty or red card.
- A few seconds can be crucial when large sums are involved. bet365 have to ensure customers around the world are not placing after-bets because of the faster technology they are able to use when they know a goal has been scored.
- The scheduling of matches depends on when the satellite broadcasters can attract the biggest audiences.
- bet365 welcome Friday night matches live on television because this is leisure time for most of their customers.
Ahead of the match bet365 offer odds under the following headings:
- Asian Lines
- 10 Minutes
A relatively new feature is cashing out of bets before expiry. Customers can close bets before the end of an event to guarantee a profit or minimise a loss. A limited number of markets are available for cashing out bets during live matches.
Countries and Leagues
Football appears under the name Soccer on the alphabetical list of sports on the bet365 Home Page. In selecting this option users are taken to the main soccer page which displays odds in lists. A main list highlights the important fixtures of the day and the page then shows matches by league. Odds are available for domestic leagues, European competitions and qualifying for the next World Cup.
The importance of football betting in the United Kingdom to bet365 is reflected in odds for fixtures in the main and minor leagues appearing near the top of the main soccer page. bet365 cover 18 leagues and competitions in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. The range of odds includes the four main leagues in England and semi-professional leagues further down the pyramid.
bet365 have active customers all over the world which means they truly are a global brand. The wide range of leagues offered to their customers appear under the following geographical headings:
- Republic of Ireland
- Rest of the World
- The Americas
Football is most popular in the continents of Europe and South America but bet365 offer odds on matches in leagues in each continent.
Ante Post Betting with bet365 Soccer
bet365 offers odds in many ante post markets related to the main betting leagues.
- Ante post betting has gone beyond the outright winner of a competition and now customers can bet on a wide range of future events.
- Bet365 update their odds during seasons to reflect results to date and league positions.
- Customers can bet on more than 20 English Premier League outright markets including top goal scorer, teams to be relegated and not relegated and promoted, to finish bottom and in the top four.
- Bets on managerial appointments and departures in England are also popular.
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for New Customers at bet365 Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. 18+, Time limits and T&Cs apply.
New UK + IRE players, minimum deposit £5, place £1 bet on Chelsea to beat Arsenal to receive odds of 28/1. Normal odds paid in cash, enhanced odds as £5 free bets within 24 hours, valid for 4 days.
New Customers only - £10 minimum deposit using promo code "KO10" - qualifying bet has to be min stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5), free bets received on settlement and valid for 7 days plus a £10 free bet to use on Fury v Pianeta
New Customers only - deposit £10 using '10FREE' promo code. First bet must be £10 min stake at odds of 1/2 (1.5). £30 Free bets and £10 bet on any Premier League game received on settlement, valid seven days
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »