Paddy Power are currently offering a matched £50 Free bet to new customers
September 13th, 2012 by Paul Wilson
The 4th Twenty20 World Cup takes place in Sri Lanka this year from the 18th of September, 2012, and defending champions England have it all to do after being drawn with ICC 4th seeds, and hot bookie favourites to win the T20 World Cup – India!
Qualifiers, Afghanistan, make up Group A. They are an unknown and unpredictable package at this level. It all adds up to a very tight group in which England have been drawn. That said, you’d expect both England and India to qualify.
Read the rest of this entry »
Follow Paul on Google+
- 5 Reasons Why Swansea Are Struggling
- Hennessy Gold Cup Betting Preview with Tony Ennis
- Why Spurs can’t afford to sack AVB
- The Championship is Yeovil’s Premier League
- World Cup 2014 Rejects Squad
- Tony Ennis’s Betting Tips: Jezki to oust The Fly
- Michael Cox’s Countries XI
- 5 Reasons for Manchester United Fans to Remain Positive
- Tony Ennis’s Breeders’ Cup Betting Preview
- Can Burnley sustain their promotion challenge?
- Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- F1 Racing
- Horse Racing
- Tony Ennis
- X Factor