William Hill are offering FREEbets.org.uk readers a 200% £50 bonus free bet.
Twenty20 World Cup
September 13th, 2012 by Paul Wilson
The 4th Twenty20 World Cup takes place in Sri Lanka this year from the 18th of September, 2012, and defending champions England have it all to do after being drawn with ICC 4th seeds, and hot bookie favourites to win the T20 World Cup – India!
Qualifiers, Afghanistan, make up Group A. They are an unknown and unpredictable package at this level. It all adds up to a very tight group in which England have been drawn. That said, you’d expect both England and India to qualify.
Read the rest of this entry »
Follow Paul on Google+
- Cheltenham Gold Cup Facts 2014 Infographic
- Why Tom Cleverley (and others) SHOULD be in Hodgson’s squad
- Travis ‘Hapa’ Browne
- Jose Mourinho’s All-time Favourite XI
- Five Differences Between Guardiola’s Bayern Munich and Barcelona Sides
- FA Cup Facts: 143 Facts for the 143rd Anniversary
- Premier League Key Players – Team-by-Team – Part II
- 30 Women to Watch this Winter Olympics
- Premier League Key Players – Team-by-Team – Part I
- Top Ten January Deadline Day Flops
- Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
- F1 Racing
- Horse Racing
- MMA Betting
- Tony Ennis
- X Factor