Paddy Power are currently offering a matched £50 Free bet to new customers
September 13th, 2012 by Paul
The 4th Twenty20 World Cup takes place in Sri Lanka this year from the 18th of September, 2012, and defending champions England have it all to do after being drawn with ICC 4th seeds, and hot bookie favourites to win the T20 World Cup – India!
Qualifiers, Afghanistan, make up Group A. They are an unknown and unpredictable package at this level. It all adds up to a very tight group in which England have been drawn. That said, you’d expect both England and India to qualify.
Read the rest of this entry »
- Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund – Recent meetings analysed
- Moyes versus Mourinho versus Pellegrini: 2013-14 Premier League Title Race
- 2000 Guineas Betting Preview and Tips
- Top 5 Champions League Teams of the Century
- Top 10 Champions League performances this century
- Whip Rule Debate: Who Protects the Victims?
- Top 10 Premier League Individual Performances
- 1,000 Guineas betting preview
- United benefit from admirable disciplinary record
- Manchester United v Manchester City betting preview
- Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.