Paddy Power are currently offering a matched £50 Free bet to new customers
May 4th, 2012 by Paul
Caretaker Manager, Roberto Di Matteo battles for silverware in the first of Chelsea’s up-and-coming Cup Finals this weekend. The FA Cup final between Chelsea and Liverpool will be a welcome break from the rigours of the Premier League for both teams.
Chelsea start as pre-match favourites and must be glad that their £50 million pound striker, Fernando Torres has found some slick form and started scoring goals once again. However, Chelsea suffered at home to Newcastle mid-week and their hopes of finishing fourth in the League sank with that defeat. Now, only by winning the Champions League can they qualify for Europe’s top tournament next season.
It’s interesting to note that should Chelsea win the FA Cup, then Roberto Di Matteo will become the third Italian manager in three consecutive years to have won the competition outright (Mancini with Man City in 2011 and Ancelotti with Chelsea in 2010).
Liverpool’s form at the moment has been utterly terrible… Languishing 8th in the Premier League, they’ve only won 2 games in 8 matches out with FA Cup results.. Yet, despite this being possibly their worst ever finish in the Premier League since it began 20 years ago this season could see the Merseyside side club become double cup winners.
Kenny Daglish needs a better return from his strikers… Luis Suarez has played extremely well in patches while Andy Carroll has a huge question mark hanging over him as big as the Mersey itself.
Money Back From Paddy Power if Suarez Scores.
Money Back From Blue Square if Torres Score First.
- Royal Ascot Facts and Figures Infographic
- Confederations Cup Betting: Zonal Marking Preview
- 10 Potentially Pivotal Premier League Summer Transfers
- Thinking about Applying to be the new Chelsea Manager?
- Derby Betting: Reasons to oppose Dawn Approach
- Five things England need to do for World Cup 2014
- Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund – Recent meetings analysed
- Moyes versus Mourinho versus Pellegrini: 2013-14 Premier League Title Race
- 2000 Guineas Betting Preview and Tips
- Top 5 Champions League Teams of the Century
- Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.