Around The World in 18 Bets
- - - THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - - -
Using our trusty pocket calculator, we’ve worked out that, starting with £20 and making your first bet at Evens (in order to trigger the free bet release), it only takes a further 17 bets at average odds of 1/4 (1.25) to win the £1,750 it costs for a round-the-world plane ticket, plus some spending money. Hence, Around The World in 18 Bets.
1/4 shots win all the time, right? They’re banker bets. How hard can it be? Let's find out.
We'll be running this challenge with Titanbet, where new customers can get a £20 free bet upon registering and placing an opening bet at odds of Evens or greater. That means that if at any stage our challenge falters, we'll have a £20 free bet in reserve to give us a second bite of the cherry.
|1||Slovakia v Belarus||Football||11/10||£20|
Around The World in 18 Bets Challenge
How it works:
1. Open a new Titanbet account and deposit £20
2. Each Friday we'll start a new challenge, posting bets on this page (above) and our Twitter account @FREE_bets using hashtag #AroundTheWorldIn18Bets
3. The first bet will be at odds of Evens (or slightly bigger) in order to trigger Titanbet's £20 free bet offer.
4. Thereafter we'll be looking for average odds of just 1/4 (1.25)
5. If we back a loser at any point before Bet 18, then we'll restart the challeneg using our Free Bet token.
1. Your full balance should be staked on each bet.
2. If at any stage you are not comfortable with the stake levels, or don't like a bet that we select, we advise you not to place the bet.
3. All bets will be posted on both this page and Twitter.
4. We will aim to give as much notice as possible before the bet start time in order for punters to get on board.
Recent Around The World Challenges
|1||Over 2.5 Goals - Rotherham v Burnley||Football||11/10||Win||£20|
|2||Man City to beat Newcastle||Football||1/5||Win||£42|
|3||Celtic to beat Hamilton||Football||1/3||Win||£50.40|
|4||PSG to beat Marseille||Football||3/10||Win||£67.03|
|5||James Wade to beat Mensur Suljovic||Darts||2/7||Win||£87.14|
18+. Acca Insurance: Min selection odds 1/10. Acca odds 3/1. Pre-match straight line accas only. 1 free bet up to £/€10 per customer/day, credited within 24 hrs, valid for 7 days, Min 1 boost per day. Full T&Cs apply
New customers only. £10 min dept using promo code "888ODDS" req. Qual bet must be placed at the normal odds Min//max £5. Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement valid for 7 days.T&Cs apply
Min €/£5 Sports bet on the Championship Play-Off Final. Max refund is €/£5. Only deps made using Cards or Paypal will qualify. €/£5 Same Game Multi free bets available to claim after the qualifying bet has been settled. T&Cs apply.
Applies to the Champions League final Saturday 1st June. Losing singles placed pre-match only. Applies to First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score and WhatOddsPaddy markets. Max free bet €10 per customer. T&Cs apply.
Selected markets only • Pre-match singles only • Max free bet refund £20 • Your deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Withdrawal restrictions and TCs Apply. full T&C’s apply
New customers only. Place a £1 bet on Rafael Nadal to win the French Open – Outright. Enhanced odds paid out as free bets; 7 day expiry, Offer valid to 9am Sun 2nd June 2019. Min £5 deposit. T&C’s Apply.
- Europa League Final Betting Preview: Arsenal can stun distracted Chelsea
- Premier League Darts Finals: Can anyone stop Michael van Gerwen?
- Championship play-off final: Aston Villa have too much for Derby
- Man City vs Watford FA Cup final: This will be a close one
- 2019 Tennis Season Betting Preview: More Grand Slams for the big names
- UFC Ottawa: Al Iaquinta vs Donald Cerrone should be a classic
- World Championship Snooker Semi-Finals Preview
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »