Around The World in 18 Bets
Using our trusty pocket calculator, we’ve worked out that, starting with £20 and making your first bet at Evens (in order to trigger the free bet release), it only takes a further 17 bets at average odds of 1/4 (1.25) to win the £1,750 it costs for a round-the-world plane ticket, plus some spending money. Hence, Around The World in 18 Bets.
1/4 shots win all the time, right? They’re banker bets. How hard can it be? Let's find out.
We'll be running this challenge with Titanbet, where new customers can get a £20 free bet upon registering and placing an opening bet at odds of Evens or greater. That means that if at any stage our challenge falters, we'll have a £20 free bet in reserve to give us a second bite of the cherry.
|1||Slovakia v Belarus||Football||11/10||£20|
Around The World in 18 Bets Challenge
How it works:
1. Open a new Titanbet account and deposit £20
2. Each Friday we'll start a new challenge, posting bets on this page (above) and our Twitter account @FREE_bets using hashtag #AroundTheWorldIn18Bets
3. The first bet will be at odds of Evens (or slightly bigger) in order to trigger Titanbet's £20 free bet offer.
4. Thereafter we'll be looking for average odds of just 1/4 (1.25)
5. If we back a loser at any point before Bet 18, then we'll restart the challeneg using our Free Bet token.
1. Your full balance should be staked on each bet.
2. If at any stage you are not comfortable with the stake levels, or don't like a bet that we select, we advise you not to place the bet.
3. All bets will be posted on both this page and Twitter.
4. We will aim to give as much notice as possible before the bet start time in order for punters to get on board.
Recent Around The World Challenges
|1||Over 2.5 Goals - Rotherham v Burnley||Football||11/10||Win||£20|
|2||Man City to beat Newcastle||Football||1/5||Win||£42|
|3||Celtic to beat Hamilton||Football||1/3||Win||£50.40|
|4||PSG to beat Marseille||Football||3/10||Win||£67.03|
|5||James Wade to beat Mensur Suljovic||Darts||2/7||Win||£87.14|
PLEASE NOTE : The opinions expressed here are those of FREEbets.org.uk and based on our staff's use and experience of the betting industry.
Today's Main Tip
Bournemouth to beat Liverpool at 5/1 with William Hill.
William Hill have enhanced odds for the match between West Brom and Manchester United.
Ladbrokes have enhanced odds for the match between West Brom and Man Utd.
William Hill have enhanced odds for the match between Bournemouth and Liverpool.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the match between Bournemouth and Liverpool.
Coral have enhanced odds for the Sports Personality of the Year award.
Racebets have daily offers as part of their Advent Calendar.
More videos »
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »