Around The World in 18 Bets
Using our trusty pocket calculator, we’ve worked out that, starting with £20 and making your first bet at Evens (in order to trigger the free bet release), it only takes a further 17 bets at average odds of 1/4 (1.25) to win the £1,750 it costs for a round-the-world plane ticket, plus some spending money. Hence, Around The World in 18 Bets.
1/4 shots win all the time, right? They’re banker bets. How hard can it be? Let's find out.
We'll be running this challenge with Titanbet, where new customers can get a £20 free bet upon registering and placing an opening bet at odds of Evens or greater. That means that if at any stage our challenge falters, we'll have a £20 free bet in reserve to give us a second bite of the cherry.
|1||Slovakia v Belarus||Football||11/10||£20|
Around The World in 18 Bets Challenge
How it works:
1. Open a new Titanbet account and deposit £20
2. Each Friday we'll start a new challenge, posting bets on this page (above) and our Twitter account @FREE_bets using hashtag #AroundTheWorldIn18Bets
3. The first bet will be at odds of Evens (or slightly bigger) in order to trigger Titanbet's £20 free bet offer.
4. Thereafter we'll be looking for average odds of just 1/4 (1.25)
5. If we back a loser at any point before Bet 18, then we'll restart the challeneg using our Free Bet token.
1. Your full balance should be staked on each bet.
2. If at any stage you are not comfortable with the stake levels, or don't like a bet that we select, we advise you not to place the bet.
3. All bets will be posted on both this page and Twitter.
4. We will aim to give as much notice as possible before the bet start time in order for punters to get on board.
Recent Around The World Challenges
|1||Over 2.5 Goals - Rotherham v Burnley||Football||11/10||Win||£20|
|2||Man City to beat Newcastle||Football||1/5||Win||£42|
|3||Celtic to beat Hamilton||Football||1/3||Win||£50.40|
|4||PSG to beat Marseille||Football||3/10||Win||£67.03|
|5||James Wade to beat Mensur Suljovic||Darts||2/7||Win||£87.14|
Yorkhill and Southampton double
Yorkhill to win the 14.10 race at Leopardstwon and Southampton to beat Leicester at almost 6/4 with Skybet.
Skybet have special offers for the horse racing over the weekend.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the Australian Open.
Ladbrokes are offering a free £8 ante post bet for the 2017 Cheltenham Festival.
Boylesports refund stakes if a backed horse falls at the first or final fence.
William Hill are now promoting an OFFER CLUB with free bets for losing multiple bets.
If your bet has not been settled as a winner at the end of normal time in any Rugby League or Rugby Union match, it will remain active during the period of extra time and be settled on the final result, giving you an extra chance to be a WINNER!.
Get the latest exclusive offers on bookmaker free bets as they happen - It's private & FREE!
100% Privacy, We will never spam youGet exclusive offers
More videos »
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »