Last Updated : January 12, 2020
BETDAQ Bet £10 Get £10 in Free bets Offer
How to Claim the BETDAQ Bet £10 Get £10 Offer
BETDAQ have now added a fixed-odds sportsbook to their website in addition to the exchange they already have. Their new welcome offer sees new customers betting £10 and receiving £10 as a free bet valid for seven days. Here's how you can claim this new offer.
- Use one of the banners on this FREEbets.org.uk website to swiftly take you to the BETDAQ site.
- Register with the site ensuring you use the promo code BDQ10
- Make first deposit but not with Moneybookers, Paypal, Neteller or Skrill as these are not valid for this offer.
- Place a qualifying bet of at least £10 on the exchange on a selection that has odds of at least 2.0 (evens)
- This must be done within 14 days of becoming a member of the BETDAQ site.
- Qualifying bet must not be cashed out.
- Regardless of the result, you will receive £10 back as a free bet.
- This is valid for seven days, free bet stake not returned.
- Free bet must be wagered in full and is not valid on Virtual Sports, Games and Multiples products.
- Full terms and conditions are on the BETDAQ website.
BETDAQ is one of the leading betting exchanges in the world of online gaming and New customers can get up to £1,000 in cash-back from the first month's comnmission when registering for a new account today.
How to Claim the BETDAQ £1000 Cashback Offer :
- Go to the BETDAQ website via one of the links on this page.
- Register for your new Betdaq sports betting account by using the PROMO CODE> DAQBACK
- You will get up to £1,000 refunded from commission payments in the first month.
- The standard rate of commission is 2% and the refund will come in the form of funds that can be withdrawn.
- This offer is only available to newly registered customers who don't have an existing account.
- New customers signing up with the code DAQBACK will receive a rebate of any commission paid in their first 30 days at the end of this period.
- This rebate will be to a maximum of £/€/1,000.
- During this time customers will be subject to BETDAQ’s standard commission rate ladder.
- This promotion is not available to API, RDT or Trading Tool customers.
- Only one use of this promotion per account/household/IP address/device.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other BETDAQ registration promotion.
- All participants must have a qualifying BETDAQ account. A qualifying BETDAQ account is an account which has passed all of BETDAQ’s membership criteria.
- Funds must be risked on the Exchange, and cannot be bet against your own account.
- BETDAQ reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
- BETDAQ reserves the right to exclude any entrant from such promotions.
- BETDAQ reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage.
- This promotion is not available to residents of: Belarus, Burkino Faso, Latvia, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine and Estonia and any excluded territory.
- In the event of a dispute relating to the use of Free Bet credit, BETDAQ's decision shall be final.
- Other than as set out in this promotion, standard BETDAQ terms and conditions will apply.
How can I use my Betdaq Cash-Back?
BETDAQ cash-back bets can be used on any sporting exchange market, and can be used to either back or lay a selection.
They offer sports betting on events and tournaments from around the world across a wide range of sports. Horse racing betting from the UK and Ireland to South African racing and American racing is available, while football leagues from Argentina to Japan and across Europe are all open for betting.
The site also offers some great promotions, as well as a very reasonable sign-up offer for their customers which often features events at Doncaster Racecourse where they have heavy sponsorship. To receive your free Doncaster enclosure badges just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your new Betdaq username stating the date you'd like to attend and Betdaq will make it happen.
BETDAQ is also available to use if you browse using your mobile/tablet. Just search for and install the Betdaq app from the Apple Store if you're an iPhone/iPad user. Or if you prefer your Android devices then search for the Betdaq app on Google Play.
The BETDAQ app will let you back, lay or trade on all sports without being shackled to your laptop/desktop.
Features include :
- Cash Out
- Push Technology
- Cross sport multiple betting
The BETDAQ app is the ideal mobile solution for those constantly on the move but don't want to miss out on any betting opportunities.
Formed on the back of the success of leading Betting Exchange Betfair, BETDAQ are now a major player in the sports betting field in their own right.
Although they may not compare with the heavyweight muscle of Betfair in terms of number of markets and liquidity within markets, they are streets ahead in terms of value to the customer. Whereas Betfair charge 5% commission as standard, Betdaq offer considerably better value to the punter with just 2% commission rates - That’s an extra £2 in your pocket for every £100 won!
BETDAQ were formed in the year 2000 by Irish businessman Dermot Dresmond and began trading in September 2001. Since then they have grown year on year and since 2005 have been used by bookmaker William Hill for their hedging activities.
Although Betfair are considered the leader in this particular market through sheer time, Betdaq are the second biggest betting exchange and account for about 7% of the market share and they handle around £75m worth of bets every single week.
BETDAQ website Review
BETDAQ offer a nice, easy way to navigate around the sporting events with a clear and concise website that packs in whats going on in sport right now as soon as you enter.
There are easy to find tabs at the top that can lead a punter to the virtual games, the promotions on offer, a tips section and much more! There's also a who tab dedicated to informing you how to use their mobile application and what that offers you to make it even easier to bet with BETDAQ.
There's also a twitter feed and options for Poker on the site; all your needs are found under one roof and BETDAQdo an excellent job of making it accessible, unlike many bookmakers who cram tons of info into small one small page.
How do I contact BETDAQ customer services?
BETDAQ offers three different types of customer service options: the telephone, an message and a brand new live chat feature.
The telephone number is 0870 1781 021 for UK customers.
For Irish Customers : 01 673 3360
If you're abroad and can't resist laying a bet, they've got you covered! Simply call ++ 353 1 673 3360 from overseas.
You can also leave feedback on the website and leave them a message in the 'Ask a Question' section. This allows the punters to ask any nagging questions they have in the back of their mind and one of the skilled customer service agents will diligently work to find that answer for you.
Then, there's the revolutionary live chat option. It's not quite like Facebook or Whatsapp, but it's got the same principles indeed!
If you have any qualms that you jus need to have answered on the spot and nothing else will do, then you can chat to one of the Betdaq customer service agents on the live chat tool provided on the website.
About Our Star Rating:
The Bet £10 Get £10 is a great introductory offer to their new sportsbook. The 2.0 restriction odds is perfectly ok and it's good to see no wagering requirements attached to the offer.