- - - THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - - -
Let Us Pick Up Your Tab
Here at FREEbets.org.uk we have teamed up with the good folks over at The Betting Bar to lend a helping hand to some unlucky losers from the weekend.
We're keen to look after our regulars so if you send us your losing betting slips from the weekend, we'll refund the stakes of those that we think have been unluckiest as cash up to £25.
How do I get involved?
- If you have had a losing bet over the weekend, simply send us a screenshot of your betting slip to @TheBettingBar using the hashtag #TBBunluckyloser on Twitter.
- On a Monday we'll scour through any losing bets that have been sent into us. The three we deem to be the unluckiest will have their stake, up to £10, refunded as cash via PayPal or Skrill.
- There is no limit on the number of bet slips a punter can submit. However if you have been selected as an unlucky loser in the past four weeks, you will not be eligible for another payout. The Betting Bar will determine the 'unluckiest losers' each week and the Betting Bar's decision is final.
- Only screenshots of online betting slips will qualify, this offer is not valid for any bets placed in-store. If you do not have an online betting account, have a look at our bookmaker pages and take advantage of some great sign-up offers.
We hope you don't have a loser but if you do, send in your slips to The Betting Bar and we'll pick up your tab.
New customers with Coral can back Harry Kane to score against Panama at 50/1 and the maximum bet is £1.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the World Cup group match between England and Panama - england to win at 25/1.
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for New Customers at bet365 Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. 18+, Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Betfair have enhanced odds for the World Cup group match between Belgium and Tunisia - Belgium to win at 25/1.
Customers new to Coral can back Crystal Ocean at 33/1 to win the Hardwicke Stakes and the maximum bet is £1.
Customers new to Coral can back Germany to beat Sweden at 40/1 and the maximum bet is £1.
If you fancy a break from the serious side of betting, take a look at our Topical Feature List for a bit of a giggle.Click Here To View The List »
View our latest sports articles in our betting blogRead Our Blog »